Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Fault identification during elaboration
- Support for gate-level and RTL designs
- Simulation of the unaltered DUT, with faults injected during simulation
Cadence® Incisive® Functional Safety Simulator is part of our functional safety solution that automates what can otherwise be a manual, time-consuming process of complying with functional safety requirements. The simulator provides seamless reuse of functional and mixed-signal verification environments.
Operating within the Incisive Enterprise Simulator compiled-code engine, Incisive Functional Safety Simulator accelerates the safety verification process by supporting seamless reuse of functional and mixed-signal verification environments. The simulator works with the new functional safety analysis capability in the Cadence vManager platform. Both are part of the Cadence Verification Suite.
- Support for multiple fault types, including single event upset (SEU), stuck-at-0/stuck-at-1, and single event transient
- Reuse of the existing functional verification environment (with support for SystemVerilog, Universal Verification Methodology (UVM), and e)
Press Releases (8)
- Cadence Ushers in New Era of Datacenter-class Emulation with Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform
- Cadence Announces Next-Generation JasperGold Formal Verification Platform
- Cadence Introduces Indago Debug Platform, Improving Debugging Productivity by up to 50 Percent
- Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase System Design and Verification Solutions at DVCon US 2015
- M31 Technology Adopts Cadence Verification IP to Achieve 2.5X Faster Verification
- Cadence Perspec System Verifier Delivers Up to 10X Productivity Improvement in System-on-Chip Verification
- Cadence Introduces Automotive Functional Safety Verification Solution, Reducing ISO 26262 Compliance Preparation Effort by up to 50 Percent
- Cadence Redefines Verification Planning and Management with Incisive vManager Solution
White Paper (3)
Technical Brief (1)
While ensuring safety is a time-consuming and costly process, it is paramount in the automotive market and ISO 26262 compliance is required to ensure it. By automating functional safety verification, Cadence provides a solution that significantly reduces the effort compared to existing approaches.
Philippe Laugier, Digital Competence Center Manager, Melexis
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview