Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Drives complete verification process from planning to closure
- Enables reporting and dashboards for management-level tracking of defined project milestones
- Analyzes and ranks tests to improve regression efficiency and optimize farm utilization
- Shortens overall failure turnaround time to optimize bug-closure productivity
- Reduces overall regression environment maintenance by automating execution and results aggregation within and across teams, farms, and sites
- Provides objective feedback about verification completeness against the plan, enabling data-driven schedule and resource decisions
- Aggregates into a single intuitive interface verification closure metric across the Xcelium, JasperGold, Palladium, and Protium platforms
- High Availability feature supports multi-user, multi-engine, multi-project, and multi-site designs simultaneously
In 2004, the vManager product pioneered verification planning and management with the industry’s first commercial solution to automate the end-to-end management of complex verification projects—from goal setting to closure. Now in its fourth generation, with the introduction of the High Availability feature, Cadence® vManager™ Verification Management provides capabilities tailored for verification on top of scalable and robust data management technology. The vManager Platform propels verification from a simulation-centric individual tool activity to team-based verification productivity, spans multiple disciplines and geographies, and is architected for expansion into the cloud.
The vManager platform automates the verification process at the block, chip, system, and project level, automating management of activities from spec to execution to signoff. Easy-to-adopt regression management and failure triage features improve productivity, eliminating time-consuming and tedious data organization tasks. Built-in automation for creating reports, emailing results, and generating debug data provide even further productivity, ensuring engineering resources are spent solving real design and verification problems.
Users can enable closed-loop verification by utilizing the verification plan (vPlan) capabilities of the vManager platform. A verification-specific set of authoring capabilities includes directly connecting the vPlan to spec documents as well as point-and-click mapping of verification metrics to device features. The vPlan can be annotated with data generated by engines within the Cadence Verification Suite, including the Cadence Xcelium™ Logic Simulator, Cadence JasperGold® Formal Verification Platform, Cadence Palladium™ Emulation Platform, and Cadence Protium™ Prototyping Platforms. The vManager platform also boasts connection with OpsHub Integration Manager, a commercial application lifecycle management (ALM) solution, enabling it to synchronize defect and requirements data with third-party systems like JIRA, JAMA, and Doors. Using this approach, users can eliminate subjectivity associated with complex and disparate sets of verification, requirements, and defect data.
Press Releases (10)
- Cadence Automotive Reference Flow Certified by Samsung Foundry for Advanced-Node Design Creation
- Cadence Verification Suite Enabled on Arm-Based HPC Datacenters
- Cadence Achieves TÜV SÜD’s First Comprehensive “Fit for Purpose - TCL1” Certification in Support of Automotive ISO 26262 Standard
- Cadence Ushers in New Era of Datacenter-class Emulation with Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform
- Cadence Announces Next-Generation JasperGold Formal Verification Platform
- Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase System Design and Verification Solutions at DVCon US 2015
- M31 Technology Adopts Cadence Verification IP to Achieve 2.5X Faster Verification
- Cadence Perspec System Verifier Delivers Up to 10X Productivity Improvement in System-on-Chip Verification
- Cadence Introduces Automotive Functional Safety Verification Solution, Reducing ISO 26262 Compliance Preparation Effort by up to 50 Percent
- Cadence Redefines Verification Planning and Management with Incisive vManager Solution
Customers Success (1)
The vManager platform has been very well accepted by our design and verification teams because it’s really straightforward, intuitive, and easy to use. The vManager platform helps us with project visibility, which improves our verification productivity.
Mirella Negro Marcigaglia, Verification Manager, STMicroelectronics
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview