Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive with a range of support offerings and processes designed to keep users focused on reducing time to market and achieving silicon success. Our Global Customer Support infrastructure and processes provide customers with high accessibility to a vast knowledge base of articles and timely access to Cadence® technical experts. Our proven Customer Support Flow ensures you get the assistance you need - when you need it - to keep your design effort working at the peak of productivity.
Cadence Online Support
Get 24x7 online access to a knowledgebase of the latest articles and technical documentation:
- Details about online support Learn more
- Have an account already? Log in
- New to support? Sign up
- Watch this video for our support portal tour: Getting Started with Cadence Support Portal
Software updates are available through electronic or CD distribution for customers with a current maintenance agreement and Cadence Online Support or eDA-on-Tap account.
Computing Platform Support
Current Cadence technology releases and operating systems are supported on UNIX and PC platforms.
Cadence Customer Support ensures speedy resolution to product issues by furnishing:
- 24x7 online access to a knowledgebase of the latest articles and technical documentation
- Direct collaboration with Cadence Support application engineers to overcome engineering challenges
- Processes and infrastructure that ensure cases are quickly resolved by the appropriate Customer Support teams
- An extensive global network of Cadence resources which can be leveraged to successfully resolve your case
Learn more about the process
- Support process overview
- Escalating an issue
- Product change requests
- Web collaboration
- Customer satisfaction
Customer Support Contacts
Please refer to Global Customer Support Contacts for regional phone and email information.