Receive a Digital Badge and Promote Your Expertise
Cadence® Training Services now offers digital badges for our popular training courses. Digital badges indicate mastery in a certain technology or skill and give managers and potential employers a way to validate your expertise. Your digital badge can be added to your email signature or any social media platform, such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
Benefits of Becoming Cadence Certified
- Professional credibility
- Gain a solid foundation in Cadence products
- Validate expertise
- Stand apart from your peers
- Expand career opportunities
Certification Courses Currently Available
Digital badges are available for the following courses. New courses are added frequently, please check the education course web pages to verify availability for the title of your choice.
Have working knowledge of the technology? Go straight to the course exam in our Learning Management System. Select your preferred exam from the extensive list under “Digital Badge Exams.”
How do I register for a training course to receive a badge?
- Cadence customers and Cadence employees: Log into our Learning Management System to register into an Instructor-led or Internet Learning Series (iLS) training.
- Write to email@example.com from your university email address to find out how to register for Internet Learning Series (iLS) training. Students will need professor approval for registration.
What is a digital badge?
A digital badge is a visual indicator of accomplishment, skill, quality, or interest that can be earned in various learning environments.
What is the value of a badge?
Digital badging is becoming a way that many employers choose to hire and assign projects. It is a visual verification of your successful attendance and mastery of a technology or skill.
How or where do I use a digital badge?
It can be added to your email signature or any social media platform.
How do I get the badge?
Follow this link for full instructions on how to claim and display your badge.