Zoom<https://zoom.com> is a video conferencing and messaging software solution that allows Cadence customers and Cadence subject matter experts to conduct desktop sharing, remote access, and online presentations.
Desktop sharing is vital to the case resolution process. It provides the following benefits:
- Helps in resolving an issue through a web collaboration session, thereby, saving time and eliminating the need for a test case
- Enables reproducing machine-specific issues
- Allows Cadence staff to demonstrate proper flows, and product and feature usage
- Enables saving/recording a session (with customer permission only) to attach to the case or CCR for Customer Support and R&D escalations
How to get started:
- A Cadence subject matter expert will initiate a Zoom session and provide a link to the meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by clicking on the provided link.