- System Design and Verification (156)
- PCB Design and Analysis (87)
- Digital Design and Signoff (80)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (73)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (45)
- Acceleration and Emulation (32)
- Silicon Signoff (30)
- Incisive Specman Elite (29)
- SI PI Analysis (28)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (26)
- Block Implementation (24)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (24)
- Innovus Implementation System (23)
- Palladium XP Series (22)
- Software-driven Verification (21)
- Products (20)
- Palladium Z1 Series (19)
- Synthesis (19)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (19)
- Flows SDV (17)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (16)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (16)
- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (16)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (15)
- SI PI Analysis (15)
- Perspec System Verifier (14)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (14)
- Modus Test Solution (13)
- 测试 (13)
- Formal and Static Verification (13)
- Flows (13)
- Circuit Design (12)
- What's New in Sigrity Technology (12)
- Library Characterization (12)
- Hierarchical Design and Floor Planning (12)
- Allegro PCB Designer (12)
- Layout Design (11)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (11)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimiziation (11)
- Sigrity Serial Link Analysis (11)
- Virtual System Platform (11)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (11)
- Whiteboard Wednesdays (158)
- Tensilica Processor IP (77)
- Verification IP (71)
- Interface IP (68)
- Image Video Processing (41)
- Simulation VIP (37)
- Accelerated VIP (27)
- Denali Memory IP (27)
- USB IP (24)
- DDR IP (22)
- Memory Models (19)
- Assertion-based IP (18)
- PCI Express IP (18)
- MIPI IP (17)
- ARM AMBA (14)
- HiFi Audio, Voice, Speech (13)
- MIPI (12)
- PCI Express (11)
- ConnX Digital Signal Processing (11)
With data-centric designs demanding increases in the number of on-chip storage elements, the area occupied by macros and memories has also drastically increased. With the number of rectangular macros going...
22 Sep 2020
Today's defense systems are powered by secure electronics platforms and are more complex than ever. Sophisticated commercial electronics companies have evolved strategies to make sure their devices work co...
17 Sep 2020
Cadence is a leading provider of computational software, hardware, and IP for designing next-generation intelligent electronic systems. Learn how the company has expanded from its early days of electronic ...
11 Sep 2020
The Cadence verification solution is anchored by our special purpose hardware, the Palladium Z1 and Protium X1, for software bring-up, system validation, and hardware debugging. Learn how this Dynamic Duo ...
09 Sep 2020
Cadence is a broad-based partner for Automotive Intelligent System Design™ to enable customer to realize their next generation automotive innovation. We provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, solu...
08 Sep 2020
Cadence Training has combined the best of our learning methods into a modern and flexible format, giving you all advantages of an interactive, instructor-led course along with the benefits of flexible self...
20 Aug 2020
We’ve unified Cadence Training’s Learning Management System and Cadence Support to create the all new Cadence Learning and Support System, providing tremendous added value for our customers. We’re powerin...
20 Aug 2020
Learn from Cadence Sr Software Architect, Yoshi Watanabe, how Xcelium Simulation has been enhanced with new machine learning technology to enable up to 5X faster randomized regressions.
19 Aug 2020
Watch Paul Cunningham explain how Cadence offers our customers and partners a verification flow that delivers the absolute highest verification throughput in our industry.
11 Aug 2020
Listen to Alok Jain, VP of Engineering, as he explains investments Cadence has made to the Xcelium simulator to achieve verification leadership with single-core performance, multi-core simulation, value-ad...
11 Aug 2020