With the emergence of wearables, smart appliances for the home, industrial automation, automotive electronics, and big data processing, low-power design is no longer confined to the mobile-device end markets. Power management touches every aspect of the design flow. The Cadence® Low-Power Solution considers power at every step of the design flow—from architecture to functional verification, analysis, implementation, and signoff.
Join Cadence Education Services and Application Engineer Architect Jean-Yves Pateyron for our free, one-hour live webinar “Verifying Mixed-Signal Low-Power Behavior with Xcelium Simulation.” This webinar highlights several aspects of the Low-Power Simulation Solution. This solution—built around the Cadence Xcelium Parallel Logic Simulator—ensures that your design meets your low-power specifications.
We’ll start with objectives and language and then cover debug and verification. We’ll also detail how hard macro models (e.g., memories and regulators) can be added and connected to the IEEE 1801 world, not just as pure digital representations but also as analog ones.
How to manage low-power simulation in a pure-digital world
- Writing a power intent file (IEEE 1801 example) to its compilation and debug in Cadence SimVision™ Debug
- Options for the modeling of hard macros (from non-power-aware models to full power-aware models)
Adding an analog model and moving to a mixed-signal world
- Including a power-aware signal and supply path description through the setup of Cadence Spectre® AMS Designer with IEEE 1801 power intent
- Viewing power intent, power network, and annotated IEEE 1801 files in SimVision Debug
To register for the “Verifying Mixed-Signal Low-Power Behavior with Xcelium Simulation” webinar, use the REGISTER button and sign in with your email and Cadence password, then select “Request” to register for the session. Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing all log-in details.
- Registration closes Wednesday, September 11
- Please ensure that you have received the log-in link / details by this date
- Seating is limited for this webinar—if you register, please plan on attending
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, reach out to us:
To view our complete training offerings, visit the Education Services website.