Learn More About Proven Electronic Design Solutions for Mission-Critical Systems
Cadence is expert at catalyzing change: changes in practices, methods, and tools for the more efficient, cost-effective, and rapid development of electronic-centric systems. To make a transformational change in design capability, meet our experts to learn about the broad set of areas of expertise that Cadence can bring to bear, including:
Speak to our experts in the booth about:
- Extensive portfolio of design, verification, and validation tools and IP to address complex and sensitive design challenges
- Deep experience in optimizing system designs to meet power, performance, area, and other stringent requirements
- Hardware/software co-verification capabilities to deliver first-pass success
- Accurate co-design, analysis, and signoff of complex, heterogeneous, multi-chip, multi-fabric integration and packaging solutions
- Enabling capabilities for Next-Generation Air Dominance
- Enabling capabilities for Project TEMPEST
- Enabling capabilities for affordable, agile AI on the edge
- Enabling capabilities for secure 5G
Visit Cadence at the US Pavilion, Booth 1259 to find out more.
Intelligent System Design for Digital Twinning in Aerospace and Defense Applications
Don’t miss this presentation by Cadence expert Frank Schirrmeister in the US Pavilion “Forum”, Stand 1362 on Monday, November 18, 13:45 – 14:30. Frank is Senior Group Director, Product Management, System & Verification Group at Cadence.
Schedule a private meeting during the conference for more in-depth discussions by emailing Simon Fielding and James Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cadence.com/go/national-security to learn more about Cadence’s Aerospace and Defense solutions.