Want to see exciting technology that is behind some of the biggest innovations at CES? Book a meeting now to visit Cadence’s invitation-only suites in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Meet with key Cadence business and technology leaders to hear about Tensilica® products for consumer, automotive and industrial markets and see exciting demonstrations. We offer AI-at-the-edge inference, audio, vision, radar/lidar, communications, and Xtensa® processor IP:
- DNA 100 AI Processor – Industry-leading performance and power efficiency for AI-at-the-edge inference. Built with an innovative sparse compute engine, the DNA 100 AI processor provides a scalable solution to serve a wide spectrum of products ranging from IoT to autonomous vehicles
- HiFi 5 DSP – The first DSP optimized for high-performance far-field audio processing and AI-based speech recognition
- Vision Q7 DSP – Embedded vision and AI DSP with optimizations for Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM). Offers 2X AI and vision performance compared to the previous generation
- ConnX B10 and B20 DSPs for radar, lidar, and communications – The industry’s lowest power, most compact, and best performing DSPs
- Customizable Xtensa processors that scale from small efficient controllers up to compute-intensive data processing engines
Find out how Tensilica AI-at-the-edge processors and specialized DSPs can make an impact in your next SoC design, giving you the highest performance and lowest power for your new innovations.