Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Fastest verification throughput
- The simulation pillar of the Cadence Verification Suite for multi-engine verification
- Flexible compute platform options
Xcelium Single-Core Simulation is the workhorse in today’s verification toolkit. Cadence focuses on delivering best-in-class compile and simulation performance and throughput, with compute platform flexibility.
- Up to 10X compile speed up with Xcelium incremental and parallel builds
- Raw performance and innovative save/restart with dynamic test reload
- Supports x86, Arm®, and cloud compute platforms
Xcelium Multi-Core Simulation is for the long-pole tests in your verification plan. Xcelium Multi-Core Simulation integrates Rocketick™ multi-core technology to reduce the throughput latency that these tests create.
- Patented fine-grain parallel simulation technology for event-dense tests
- Up to 10X performance for gate-level DFT tests
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview