Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Signoff-level accuracy for AC and DC PI analysis for PCB and IC package designs
- Can be used in point tool mode or as an integrated Allegro Sigrity solution
- Design canvas features let you view and modify while analyzing a PCB or IC package design
To provide your PCB and IC package designs with signoff-level accuracy for AC and DC power-integrity (PI) analysis, Cadence® Allegro® Sigrity™ PI Signoff and Optimization Option comprises a number of Sigrity tools, including decoupling-capacitor optimization. By combining them all into a single solution, you get a tool set that is tightly coupled that can be used in either point tool mode or as an integrated Allegro Sigrity solution.
The Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimization Option’s AC analysis tool, Sigrity PowerSI, also supports S-parameter model extraction of coupled signal, power, ground, and design-stage EMI analysis using the hybrid solver extraction engine. The DC analysis tool, Sigrity PowerDC, provides thermal-aware IR drop analysis, while the decoupling capacitor optimization tool, Sigrity OptimizePI, optimizes your design’s decoupling capacitor scheme to maximize performance while minimizing cost.
The combination tightly integrates with the design canvas Allegro Sigrity PI Base to give you comprehensive design and analysis support.
- Allegro design canvas features let you view and modify a design while analyzing an Allegro PCB or IC package design
- Allows thermal-aware analysis that considers both component and joule heating of the design
- Electrical assessment features let you get a quick first-order evaluation of the electrical quality of your design
- Works seamlessly with the constraint management system of the Allegro PCB and IC packaging tools
The Allegro Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimization Option together with the Allegro Sigrity PI Base enable a single user access to the following Sigrity products in either point tool mode or as an integrated Allegro Sigrity solution:
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview