- Ultra-fast library characterization
- Advanced timing, power, and noise models
- TÜV SÜD “Fit for Purpose – TCL1” certified to meet ISO 26262 automotive functional safety requirements
The Cadence® Liberate™ Trio Characterization Suite is an ultra-fast standard cell and I/O library creator. It generates electrical cell views for timing, power, and signal integrity including advanced current source models (CCS and ECSM). Using the Inside View approach, you can automatically pre-characterize each cell using transistor-level circuit analysis, which yields all the necessary stimulus and internal logic states to ensure a complete, accurate, and highly efficient characterization of that cell. It also supports complex cells including those required for high-speed and/or low-power design such as pulse latches, multi-bit flip-flop arrays, custom cells, state retention flip-flops, level shifters, power switches, and cells with sleep modes.
This feature is also offered as a standalone option.
Automotive TCL1 Certified for ISO 26262
The industry’s first digital implementation and signoff flow to achieve “Fit for Purpose - Tool Confidence Level 1 (TCL1)” certification enables you to meet stringent ISO 26262 automotive safety requirements. The Liberate Characterization portfolio is part of the flow covering RTL-to-GDSII implementation and signoff. For information on the safety manuals, Tool Confidence Analysis (TCA) documents, and compliance reports from TÜV SÜD, download the Functional Safety Documentation Kits through Cadence Online Support.
- GlobalFoundries Expert Insights: Aging Analysis for IoT and Automotive Applications
- Invecas Provides Electromigration-Based Maximum Capacitance Limits for Standard Cell Library Using Cadence Virtuoso Liberate Characterization Solution
- Characterizing 22FDX Library at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Faster Timing Characterization of Analog Macros
- Accurate and Faster SoC Signoff with Simulation-Based AMS Characterization
- Statistical Characterization Approach Using Liberate MX with 40nm Low Voltage SRAM
Success Story Video (3)