As device complexity continues to increase, and timelines for delivery decrease, verification engineers must reexamine all phases of verification for improvements in productivity, predictability, and quality. The Cadence® Palladium® Emulation Platforms provide a high throughput emulation and testbench acceleration platform that can also be leveraged as part of a multi-engine metric-driven verification flow.
Join Cadence® Education Services and Sr Tech Education AE Prabha Bhaktharam for this free one-hour live webinar covering the vManager™ Metric-Driven Signoff Platform’s latest features!
The webinar will provide insight into how to include test and coverage metrics generated from the Palladium platform in a comprehensive MDV flow using the vManager platform.
We’ll cover the basics of the integration of the Palladium and vManager platforms as well as the basics of Palladium Coverage Merge and Analysis and Multi-Engine MDV, with a focus on:
- Integration flow of Palladium and vManager platforms
- Coverage capabilities of the Palladium flow
- Analyzing and merging Palladium coverage with coverage from Cadence simulation (Xcelium™ ) and formal (JasperGold® ) engines
- How the vManager vPlan flow ties all results together into a single, hierarchical verification plan—providing a unified view of verification progress
To register for the “Multi-Engine MDV: Get the Best of Both Worlds” webinar, use the REGISTER button and sign in with your email and Cadence password. Then select “Request” to register for the session. Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing all log-in details.
- Registration closes Monday, November 11
- Space is limited for this webinar—if you register, please plan on attending
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, reach out to us: