CDNLive Silicon Valley 2019 - Academic Track
April 2-3, 2019
Santa Clara Convention Center – Santa Clara, CA
The Academic Track at CDNLive Silicon Valley is an opportunity for academia to present their outstanding work in education and research from their university to the Cadence® Academic Network contributors and industry attendees. 2019 will be the fourth year that the Academic Track has been fully integrated into CDNLive Silicon Valley.
The Academic Track has grown in popularity year over year because of the quality of presentations from our academic contributors. The academic presenters have the opportunity to share their knowledge, attend technical tracks, and network with technology users, developers, and industry experts.
This year’s topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Outstanding industry and university collaborations
- Outstanding courses, laboratories, and design projects
- New concepts in teaching
- Outstanding curricula in micro- and nanoelectronics education
- Education for entrepreneurship in microelectronics
- Emerging fields in design and technology
- Microelectronics teaching in the future
- Long-distance and continuous microelectronics education
- Educational infrastructure: design and IP libraries, CAD tool access
To participate, email email@example.com