Achieve Your Quality of Results Goals
Designs are getting bigger and more complex, project schedules continue to be aggressive, and quality expectations remain high. Whether you are faced with one or all of these challenges, are you able to hit your product development targets?
Design technologies from advanced-node processes to 3D-ICs and mixed-signal and low-power flows are enabling you to get more mileage out of your circuitry. At the same time, these technologies also bring new design challenges. Cadence offers a variety of digital design flows that address these challenges.
- Our 3D-IC flow helps you address the synthesis, floorplanning, placement, and routing challenges of digital and custom domains in a 3D-IC stack
- Our digital advanced-node flow helps you achieve the best Quality of Results (QoR) for challenging FinFET designs
- Our ARM®-based SoC implementation flow helps lower the risks and enhance the productivity for developing ARM core-based SoCs
- Our power-aware implementation flow helps you achieve power targets and signoff with confidence
- Our mixed-signal implementation flow provides a concurrent analog-to-digital implementation methodology