- Comprehensive validation system
- Library function equivalence and data consistency checking
- Revision analysis
- Timing and power correlation
The Cadence® Liberate™ Trio Characterization Suite provides a collection of utilities for validating libraries including functional equivalence checking, data consistency checking, revision analysis, and correlation with various electrical analysis tools for timing, noise, and power.
Using the validation tool in the Liberate Trio suite enables a complete validation of a library that can be completed overnight on a small number of multi-core computers. For library providers, this ensures library quality before the library is shipped. For library users, it allows cross-checking of the incoming library and provides a clear understanding of the impact of any changes due to revisions of extracted cell netlists or process models. It also provides the means to validate and verify the final library, ensuring consistency, completeness, and accuracy.
This feature is also offered as a standalone option.
Press Releases (5)
- Cadence Achieves EDA Certification for TSMC 5nm and 7nm+ FinFET Process Technologies to Facilitate Mobile and HPC Design Creation
- Cadence Collaborates with TSMC to Advance 5nm and 7nm+ Mobile and HPC Design Innovation
- Cadence Achieves TÜV SÜD’s First Comprehensive “Fit for Purpose - TCL1” Certification in Support of Automotive ISO 26262 Standard
- Cadence Tools and Flows Achieve Production-Ready Certification for TSMC’s 12FFC Process
- Cadence Custom/Analog and Full-Flow Digital and Signoff Tools Enabled for GLOBALFOUNDRIES 7LP Process Node
- Invecas Provides Electromigration-Based Maximum Capacitance Limits for Standard Cell Library Using Cadence Virtuoso Liberate Characterization Solution
- Characterizing 22FDX Library at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Faster Timing Characterization of Analog Macros
- Accurate and Faster SoC Signoff with Simulation-Based AMS Characterization
- Statistical Characterization Approach Using Liberate MX with 40nm Low Voltage SRAM