- Sigrity SystemSI (29)
- Sigrity PowerSI (13)
- Sigrity PowerSI 3D EM Full-Wave Extraction Option (10)
- Sigrity Transistor-to-Behavioral Model Conversion (T2B) (10)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (10)
- Sigrity PowerDC (9)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (9)
- Sigrity SPEED2000 (9)
- Sigrity Broadband SPICE (8)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (8)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (7)
- Sigrity OptimizePI (7)
- whats-new-in-sigrity-technology (7)
- XCitePI (7)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimiziation (6)
- Sigrity XtractIM (6)
- Sigrity PowerSI 3DEM Full-Wave (5)
- SI PI Analysis Integrated Solution (5)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (5)
- SI PI Analysis integrated solution (5)
- What's New in Sigrity 2017 (4)
- Sigrity System Explorer (4)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (4)
- PCB Design and Analysis (4)
- Sigrity PowerSI (4)
- Sigrity SystemSI (4)
- T2B (4)
- What's New in Sigrity 2016 (4)
- Sigrity XtractIM (3)
- Sigrity System Explorer (3)
- Flows (3)
- Sigrity Broadband SPICE (3)
- What's New in Sigrity 2015 (3)
- Sigrity Speed2000 (3)
- SI PI Analysis Point Tools (3)
- Sigrity T2B (3)
- SI PI Analysis Point Tools (2)
- pcb-analysis (2)
- Sigrity OptimizePI (2)
- 3D System Design Solutions (2)
- lpddr4-page (2)
- Product Creation (2)
- Sigrity Serial Link Analysis (2)
- OrbitIO Interconnect Designer (1)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (1)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (1)
- Physical Verification System (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (1)
- package-options (1)
- Innovus Implementation System (1)
- Multi-Board PCB System Design (1)
- ECAD MCAD Co-Design (1)
- What's New in Allegro Technology (1)
- Allegro Package Designer (1)
- Power Delivery Network(PDN) (1)
- Allegro PCB Symphony Team Design Option for IC Packaging (1)
- Allegro PCB Designer (1)
- Allegro Downloads (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (1)
- SiP Layout WLCSP (1)
- SiP Layout (1)
- System Analysis (1)
29 Result(s) Found
Recent enhancements to the upcoming IBIS standard now support backchannel training, enabling IBIS-AMI models to emulate this real-world SerDes behavior. AMI modelers now can incorporate backchannel algorit...
DesignCon 2016 presentation from Tektronix and Cadence reviews multi-level signaling using PAM-4 encoding. Using Tektronix's test equipment technology and Cadence Sigrity signal integrity simulation techno...
Presentation describing a virtual reference design kit specific to Spreadtrum's SC9830A quad-core system-on-chip (SoC) platform requirements. The availability of the kit enables Cadence/Spreadtrum joint cu...
DDR4 and LPDDR4 technologies pose new challenges to parallel bus design and analysis. Serial link design methods are introduced to the analysis methodology. Smaller voltage swings require dedicated margin ...
Sarah Boen of Tektronix presents a methodology where both test equipment and simulation tools utilize the same IBIS-AMI models to enable a correlation methodology between simulation and measurement. This p...
This paper, presented at the PCI-SIG developer’s conference in 2015 focuses on rapid IBIS-AMI model creation for double-digit gigabit interfaces. The Virtual Reference Design (VRD) concept is introduced.
One of the toughest challenges in designing memory interfaces is accurately measuring timing while also considering fluctuations in power and ground rails due to simultaneously switching signals. Signal in...
Model Extraction and Circuit Simulation Approaches for Successful SSO Analysis of Chip-Package-Board Systems Conference Paper
This paper concerns guidelines to support successful SSO analysis for Chip-Package-Board systems. The procedures detailed address extraction and circuit simulation application of high node-count (N>100) fr...
Model Extraction and Circuit Simulation Approaches for Successful SSO Analysis of Chip-Package-Board Systems Presentation
Cadence and Xilinx jointly present the value of using power-aware IBIS models (vs. transistor-level I/O models) for analyzing 50 single ended signals and capturing the effects on the power delivery network...
Cadence presents an overview of the IBIS-AMI modeling standard and when to use time domain analysis and when statistical techniques will suffice.