- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (16)
- Library Characterization (14)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (13)
- Virtuoso Liberate (9)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (9)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (9)
- Virtuoso Liberate LV (8)
- Characterization (7)
- Virtuoso Variety (7)
- Library Validation (6)
- Process Variation Modeling (6)
- Digital Design and Signoff (2)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Circuit Simulation (1)
- AMS Designer (1)
- Spectre eXtensive Partitioning Simulator (XPS) (1)
- Flows (1)
- Flows - Library Characterization (1)
- Space-Based Router (1)
- Mixed Signal Design (1)
- Virtuoso Visualization and Analysis (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Innovus Implementation System (1)
- LDE Electrical Analyzer (1)
- Physical Verification System (1)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (1)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (1)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
16 Result(s) Found
Compressing Datasets Created During Silicon Design By Guru Rao, Distinguished Engineer; Shakir Abbas, Software Engineering Group Director; Mohammad Mirfendereski, Configuration …
Accurate library characterization and variation modeling
The Cadence Liberate Trio Characterization Suite delivers the industry’s most comprehensive and robust solution for the characterization, variation modeling, and validation of your foundation IP—including ...
The growing automotive and IoT markets demand high performance and reliability, making aging a critical consideration for design engineers. GlobalFoundries’ Siddharth Sawant shares insights on the aging me...
13 May 2019
Leverage advanced characterization capabilities in Cadence Liberate Trio Characterization Suite like unified flow and multi-PVT flow for faster turn-around time to meet the growing demands for accelerating...
26 Jun 2019
The Liberate Trio Characterization Suite provides a comprehensive solution for process variation modeling and validation for standard cells, custom cells, multi-bits, and I/Os.Learn more about the Cadence ...
18 Jun 2018
This demo has an overview of the Liberate Trio Characterization Suite job monitor GUI interface. This cloud-optimized characterization suite enables process variation modeling, validation for standard cell...
19 Jun 2018
Designers need to characterize an enormous number of corners and deal with libraries of different types. The cloud-ready, Liberate Characterization portfolio works in both the customer-managed, Cadence-man...
15 Jun 2018
Cadence Launches Liberate Trio Characterization Suite Employing Machine Learning and Cloud Optimizations
Cadence announced the Cadence® Liberate™ Trio Characterization Suite, the industry’s first unified library characterization tool that runs both statistical and nominal characterization in parallel and prov...
25 Jun 2018
Vinayak Bhat, a staff mixed-signal verification engineer at PMC-Sierra, explains how he and his team improved timing characterization of analog macros using Cadence Virtuoso Liberate AMS Mixed-Signal Chara...
23 Mar 2016