- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (13)
- System Design and Verification (12)
- Flows SDV (11)
- Palladium XP Series (4)
- Conformal Low Power (3)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (3)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (3)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (3)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (3)
- Virtuoso AMS Designer (2)
- Circuit Design (2)
- Digital Design and Signoff (2)
- Innovus Implementation System (2)
- Flows (2)
- Low Power Validation (2)
- Acceleration and Emulation (2)
- Formal and Static Verification (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (1)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (1)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (1)
- Circuit Simulation (1)
- AMS Designer (1)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Spectre RF Simulation (1)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (1)
- Layout Verification (1)
- RF Design (1)
- Block Implementation (1)
- Low Power (1)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (1)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (1)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Palladium Z1 Series (1)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (1)
- Debug Analysis (1)
- Incisive Formal Verification Platform (1)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (1)
- Software-driven Verification (1)
To examine simulation and emulation technologies for a thorough, yet faster functional verification of low-power systems on chip (SoCs), this paper first reviews the fundamental sources and reduction techn...
By combining Palladium XP DPA with Encounter Power System TI achieved close correlation between the architects power estimation and actual silicon power consumption measurements enabling the company to del...
The design, implementation, and verification tools and flows provided by Cadence address all areas of power management and solve the SoC low-power problem.
電子設計のイノベーションで世界をリードするケイデンス・デザイン・システムズ社（本社：米国カリフォルニア州サンノゼ市、以下、ケイデンス）は、3月18日（米国現地時間）、ヤマハ株式会社（以下、ヤマハ）が、Cadence® Low-Power Solutionを構成するツールを使用して、スマートフォンなどのモバイル通信機器に使用される最新チップのリーク電流を …
19 Mar 2014
Abhishek Jain, Technical Manager at STMicroelectronics, talks about working with the Cadence Incisive Verification Solution to deploy a UVM multi-language, low-power verification methodology resulting in e...
23 Jun 2016
In this video, Andrew Chang, MediaTek corporate vice president, talks about the challenges in creating today's smart devices complexity, push for higher performance, and the need for lower power. Learn ho...
22 Aug 2015
Antoine Dejonghe, Green Radio Program Manager at imec, highlights the use of the Cadence CPF-Driven Advanced Low-Power Solution that accelerates the company's next generation 4G wireless designs.
15 Jun 2016
Adam Sherer and Mickey Rodriguez from Cadence discuss 5 Steps to Your First Power Shut-off (PSO) Verification. Low-Power Verification Raises Silicon Quality and complex conditions open risk for bug escapes...
22 Aug 2015
Hear Wendy Eisasser discusses 6 Must Know Tips to optimize LPDDR and Wide I/O performance. LPDDR and Wide I/O Compete for Mobile Sockets and which option is best for your next design. A comparison of Memor...
22 Aug 2015
Pete Hardee from Cadence discusses System Level Low Power Verification Using Palladium and CPF. An overview of Low Power verification, verifying power management under software control, power analysis wit...
22 Aug 2015