- System Design and Verification (11)
- Legato Reliability Solution (9)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (8)
- Flows (7)
- Palladium Z1 Series (6)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (4)
- Innovus Implementation System (4)
- Modus Test Solution (4)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (4)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (3)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (3)
- Incisive Functional Safety Simulator (3)
- Digital Design and Signoff (3)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (3)
- Incisive vManager Solution (3)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (2)
- Virtuoso Liberate (2)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (2)
- テスト (2)
- PCB Design and Analysis (2)
- Allegro PCB SI (2)
- Acceleration and Emulation (2)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (2)
- Palladium Hybrid (2)
- Indago Debug Platform (2)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (2)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (2)
- Equivalence Checker (2)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (2)
- Palladium XP Series (2)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (1)
- Characterization (1)
- Library Validation (1)
- Process Variation Modeling (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate LV (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (1)
- Circuit Simulation (1)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Advanced Aging (1)
- Virtuoso AMS Designer (1)
- Conformal Overview (1)
- Conformal Equivalence Checker (1)
- Conformal Low Power (1)
- Flows (1)
- Sigrity What's New (1)
- SI PI Analysis (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (1)
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
The Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Solution provides analog designers with the tools they need to manage their design’s reliability throughout the product lifecycle and accelerates simulation time of analog ...
In this white paper, we explore the methodology for performing analog fault simulation of test coverage based on defect-oriented testing. In addition, we look at how the Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Soluti...
Meeting Functional Safety Requirements Efficiently Via Electronic Design Tools and Techniques White Paper
This paper examines the functional safety solutions, showing how Cadence technologies and tools can help engineers efficiently and effectively create safe, reliable products.
In addition to providing the tools to design innovative new chips, Cadence offers a wealth of proven, tested intellectual property (IP) that can speed the design cycle for tomorrow’s ADAS chip designs with...
Functional Safety Methodologies for Automotive Applications Alessandra Nardi, Software Engineering Group Director, Automotive Solutions, Cadence Antonino Armato, Principal …
Cadence is a broad-based partner for Automotive Intelligent System Design™ to enable customer to realize their next generation automotive innovation. We provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, solu...
08 Sep 2020
In this video, an automotive in-cabin driver monitoring system (DMS) developed by PathPartner is demonstrated. The DMS is running on a customer's platform that features the Tensilica Vision P6 DSP. It show...
06 Apr 2020