Training Bytes—The Quickest Way to Learn Online
If you’re looking to improve your skills, make sure you’re looking in the right place… where you can find answers quickly and easily.
The Cadence Training Bytes Library—full of hundreds of troubleshooting videos—covers a multitude of topics that are available around the clock.
Training Bytes are short instructional videos that provide unlimited self-learning opportunities, available on Cadence® Learning and Support and the Cadence YouTube channel. They’re designed to teach a language, element, or methodology, show how to perform a task, or describe how to troubleshoot a problem—so you can move quickly to finding solutions.
Read what some of our customers are saying about Training Bytes:
- "THANK YOU so much for this video. I have been struggling with this for three days now...solved!"Viewer of “Allegro Design Entry HDL – Using Custom Text Training Byte”
- "Thanks, this is a very concise and insightful explanation. Been wondering how that works for years. Best explanation I've ever heard."Viewer of “Explaining VHDL rem and mod Arithmetic Operators Training Byte”
Where Do I Find Training Bytes?
Go to https://support.cadence.com > Video Library > Learning > Training Bytes (Videos)
Benefits of the Training Bytes Library
- Watch whenever you want
- And as many as you want
- Training Bytes are free—all you need is a Cadence Support account to get started
- Browse through Training Byte theme channels
- Numerous ways to search for your topic, including platform, products, tags, title, and word search
- Continually expanding our selection with videos for every Cadence competence
- Many of our popular webinars are also available as Training Bytes for you to revisit and share—letting you dive deeply into tools and features