How to Claim Your Digital Badge
Cadence has partnered with Credly to host, validate , and distribute our digital badges. If you pass the course exam with a score of 96% or better, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with simple instructions on how to claim your new badge.
- Please allow one business day for your instructions to arrive via email.
- If you do not receive your email within one business day, or if you have questions, please send email to email@example.com.
- In the email you receive, click on the View Details button below your badge image. This will take you to the Credly Acclaim website where you will create an account.
- From the Credly Acclaim website, you can:
How to Share Your Badge to a Social Network
Once you have accepted your badge, you can broadcast the badge directly from Acclaim to your social networks.
- On your Dashboard, select the badge you want to share.
- Click the Share button.
- You will be prompted to sign into your social media account.
- Please follow the instructions to post your badge
How to Add Your Badge to Your Resume or Email Signature
What you’ll need is the badge image and the URL to the badge landing page.
- Click on the Download Badge icon, then click Download Image.
- Next, click on the Share Link icon and Copy the link that goes with the badge image.
- You can also email the badge or download the embed code to display your badge on a web page!