Instructor-Led Trainings (ILTs) are live classes that are offered in our state-of-the-art classrooms at our worldwide training centers, at your site, or as a Blended/Virtual training.
Each is led by an experienced instructor who is an expert in the respective field. The courses are designed and developed to teach a specific tool or design discipline. They contain searchable, electronic lecture material, hands-on labs, and expert tips and tricks from the instructors.
- You can choose from more than 150 classes.
Our Learning Maps provide a visual overview of all courses and show recommended course flows, from beginner to advanced classes.
- Check out scheduled course dates at www.cadence.com/training.
- Or book a private training for your company, at your site or in a blended/virtual format, which offers flexible scheduling and provides a private learning experience, centering on your needs.
- Browse our course catalogue or contact your training location for details.
Benefits of ILTs
- Q&A session with live instructor
- Direct interaction with other users
- A preset schedule makes sure this time is exclusively reserved for your training so you can focus completely on your class, not be distracted by other tasks
- Electronic, searchable lecture material detailing tool and design-related topics
- Temporary training software licenses are provided as needed
- Hands-on exercises give you a chance to experiment with the tools and practice concepts covered during the lecture while getting direct support and feedback from an expert instructor
- Standard Training Courses are developed with predefined sets of topics. They are offered at Cadence training facilities, delivered onsite at your facility, or in a blended/virtual training format.
- Tailored Training Courses offer you the option to mix, add, or eliminate topics from one or multiple courses. Select your topics of interest, and we will tailor the class for you, using our standard course database.
- Custom Training Courses provide you with maximum flexibility. You can request only certain topics to be covered or new topics to be added, plus you can provide your own design or database to use in the labs.
Tailored/custom courses are typically held at a customer site but can also be offered at Cadence training facilities or as blended/virtual training.
You can choose from a vast selection of training, categorized as follows:
- Tool – These courses focus on usage and how to access technology effectively.
- Language and Methodology – These courses include design theory/ language theory and techniques. You will find technical capabilities combined into a consistent and repeatable flow.