Length : 0.5 day(s)
In this course, the Designer will explore the use of the new Presets feature to capture and maintain setup parameters for immediate use, or for future use. Presets and optional SKILL scripting can also be employed to further streamline the setup process and produce successful and complete routes.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Utilize Presets with or without SKILL scripts to produce quick and accurate routing sessions.
Software Used in This Course
- Virtuoso Layout Suite XL
- Virtuoso Layout Suite GXL
IC617 ISR8 and later
Modules in this Course
- About This Course
- VSR Presets
- Using VSR Presets
- Symmetry Routing
- Pin to Trunk and VSR Routing Options
- The Wire Assistant in IC617 ISR8 and Above (Optional)
- Design Engineers
- Layout Engineers
- CAD Managers.
You must have experience with or knowledge of the following:
- Virtuoso Layout Suites XL/GXL