Length: 3 days (24 Hours)
In the Allegro® Design Entry HDL SKILL® Programming Language course, you learn to write useful commands and functions to customize and extend the functionality of the base Design Entry HDL tool set. The first part of the course introduces you to the core SKILL programming language in the Design Entry HDL tool. In the second and third parts, you use the SKILL programming language to write interactive and batch functions to access and manipulate the Design Entry HDL user interface and database.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the SKILL interpreter in the Design Entry HDL environment
- Control program flow
- Work with lists
- Access the Design Entry HDL database
- Interact with the user through the Design Entry HDL user interface
- Register new Design Entry HDL commands
Software Used in This Course
- Allegro Design Authoring
Modules in this Course
- SKILL Fundamentals
- User-Defined Functions
- Control of Flow
- File Input and Output
- Design Entry HDL SKILL Database Access
- Design Entry HDL SKILL User Interface
- This course is for CAD programmers, tool integrators, system administrators, and Design Entry HDL users who want to customize the Allegro Design Entry HDL environment.
You must have experience with or knowledge of the following:
- Experience with or knowledge of the Allegro Design Entry HDL product
Replace this paragraph with a bulleted list of any related courses linked to their datasheets.
Following is an example course and link.