Length : 1 day
In this course you learn how a three-person team can use the Team Design software to concurrently create and integrate different parts of a hierarchical design. The Team Design software is also used to manage the concurrent layout of multiple physical partitions on the printed circuit board.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Function as a team lead or team member to concurrently design a hierarchical schematic and partitioned PCB layout.
Software Used in This Course
- PS2000 Allegro Design Authoring
- PA1410 Allegro Design Authoring High-Speed Option
- PA1720 Allegro Design Authoring Team Design Option
- PA3100 Allegro PCB Designer
- PA3410 Allegro PCB Team Design Option
Modules in this Course
- Preparing the Master Project
- Creating a Shared Area
- Creating Team Member Work Areas
- Double-Teaming the RAM Block
- Designing the DATA Block
- Integrating the Master Project
- Partitioning the PCB Layout
Design Engineers, Design Team Managers, and PCB Layout Designers who are interested in learning how to work concurrently on different portions of a hierarchical schematic and PCB layout.
You must have completed the following course:Allegro Design Entry HDL Front-to-Back Flow