Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Fastest verification throughput
- The simulation pillar of the Cadence Verification Suite for multi-engine verification
- Flexible compute platform options
Xcelium Single-Core Simulation is the workhorse in today’s verification toolkit. Cadence focuses on delivering best-in-class compile and simulation performance and throughput, with compute platform flexibility.
- Up to 10X compile speed up with Xcelium incremental and parallel builds
- Raw performance and innovative save/restart with dynamic test reload
- Supports x86, Arm®, and cloud compute platforms
Xcelium Multi-Core Simulation is for the long-pole tests in your verification plan. Xcelium Multi-Core Simulation integrates Rocketick™ multi-core technology to reduce the throughput latency that these tests create.
- Patented fine-grain parallel simulation technology for event-dense tests
- Up to 10X performance for gate-level DFT tests
Press Releases (9)
- Cadence Optimizes Digital Full Flow and Verification Suite for Arm Cortex-A78 and Cortex-X1 CPU Mobile Device Development
- Cadence Automotive Reference Flow Certified by Samsung Foundry for Advanced-Node Design Creation
- Cadence Verification Suite Enabled on Arm-Based HPC Datacenters
- Cadence Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform Enables GUC to Accelerate SoC Design
- Cadence and Arm Deliver First SoC Verification Solution for Low-Power, High-Performance Arm-Based Servers
- Cadence Achieves TÜV SÜD’s First Comprehensive “Fit for Purpose - TCL1” Certification in Support of Automotive ISO 26262 Standard
- Teradyne Standardizes on Cadence Xcelium Parallel Logic Simulator
- Cadence Launches Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform for Early Software Development
- Cadence Launches Xcelium Parallel Simulator, the Industry’s First Production-Proven Parallel Simulator
White Paper (2)
The Xcelium Parallel Simulator has demonstrated a 4X speed-up for gate-level simulation and 5X for RTL simulation on ARM®-based SoC designs. Based on these results, we expect Xcelium can enhance our ability to deliver the most complex SoCs in a fast and highly reliable way.
Hobson Bullman, general manager, Technology Services Group, ARM
Fast, scalable simulation is key for us to meet the tight development schedules of our complex 28nm FD-SOI SoCs and ASICs for smart driving and industrial IoT. We measured 8X faster serial-mode DFT performance with the Cadence Xcelium Parallel Simulator, and selected it as the standard simulation solution...
Francois Oswald, CPU team manager, STMicroelectronics
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview