- Expands customer‘s implementation choices through authorized cloud-enablement partners
- Accelerates cloud adoption by engaging proven and knowledgeable providers
- Opens collaboration opportunities via an expanded cloud ecosystem
Users of the Cadence® Cloud Passport model often have significant investments in on-premises IT and CAD infrastructure and also need to deploy and customize their own cloud-based design environments. Moving to the cloud often requires new knowledge and capabilities that not every company possesses, which leads to delays and unplanned spending. Recognizing this gap, Cadence has created the Cadence Cloud Passport Partner Program, recruiting and certifying cloud-enablement companies with experience and capabilities to make your move to a customized cloud environment much easier. Commercial users benefit from a broad range of solutions and support options, while academic users gain a new method for deploying and maintaining their design environments.
The Cadence Cloud Passport Partner Program gives you a proven and easier path to the cloud when your internal IT teams desire assistance. Cadence engages with program partners to ensure they are knowledgeable and proficient at deploying Cadence tools in cloud-based electronic design environments. Users managing their own cloud environments using the Cloud Passport model now have the option to get support from Cadence-authorized cloud enablement providers to accelerate cloud adoption for chip design projects.
The Cloud Passport Partner Program offers the following opportunities:
- Faster cloud deployments: Partners help you accelerate the provisioning of your customized cloud environments from months to weeks depending on scope of the engagement.
- Support for complex design environments: With the help of a Cadence-approved partner, you can confidently utilize the cloud for design projects no matter the complexity of your flow or environment.
- Access to specialized solutions for collaboration: Partners provide tailored offerings to address your specialized requirements—such as International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), multi-cloud access, and academic and research use cases—which improve your collaboration and accelerate design innovation.
In addition to commercial organizations realizing the potential of the cloud in electronics, the Cadence Academic Network, which promotes the use of Cadence technology by universities and research institutions around the globe, is collaborating with program partners to further cloud adoption in academia, effectively expanding tool usage among the next generation of engineers and researchers.
The Cloud Passport Partner Program gives you more options for deploying Cadence tools in the cloud and accelerating project schedules in the process..
Through our work with Cadence, we’ve delivered a cloud-based microelectronics ecosystem to facilitate collaboration across groups associated with the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory. The Cadence Cloud Passport Partner Program makes it much easier for us to extend the benefits of our government-approved deployments.
Robert Graybill, president and CEO, Nimbis Services, Inc.
Rescale is committed to extending the benefits of the cloud to engineering applications... By becoming an inaugural member of the Cadence Cloud Passport Partner Program, Rescale and Cadence will provision and accelerate new cloud environments for the electronics industry.
Joris Poort, founder and CEO, Rescale
Scala Computing’s cloud enablement expertise… has created an innovative collaboration platform available for electronics design manufacturers …. our collaboration with Cadence provides us with a solid foundation to further enable customers to leverage the power of the cloud for efficient electronic design development.
Rob Zecha, COO, Scala Computing Inc.