- RF Microwave Design (28)
- System Analysis (28)
- AWR Design Environment Platform (22)
- AWR Microwave Office (21)
- Clarity 3D Solver (16)
- Celsius Thermal Solver (15)
- AWR AXIEM Analysis (15)
- Electromagnetic Solutions (15)
- AWR VSS Software (14)
- Thermal Solutions (11)
- AWR Analyst Software (7)
- EMX Planar 3D Simulator (4)
- PCB Design and Analysis (4)
- Clarity 3D Transient Solver (4)
- Virtuoso RF Solution (3)
- Allegro PCB Designer (3)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (2)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (2)
- Innovus Implementation System (2)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (2)
- Silicon Signoff (2)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (2)
- Sigrity PowerSI (2)
- Power-Aware Signal Integrity Analysis (2)
- What's New in Allegro Technology (2)
- SI PI Analysis (2)
- Products (2)
- Spectre X Simulator (2)
- Spectre Simulation Platform (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (2)
- What's New in Sigrity Technology (2)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Spectre AMS Designer (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Spectre eXtensive Partitioning Simulator (XPS) (1)
- Spectre RF Option (1)
- Spectre RF Simulation (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Advanced Aging (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Analog Defect (1)
- Library Characterization (1)
- Electromagnetic Analysis (1)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite EAD (1)
- Space-Based Router (1)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (1)
- What's New in Virtuoso (1)
- Digital Design and Signoff (1)
- Block Implementation (1)
- Synthesis (1)
- Litho Physical Analyzer (1)
- Physical Verification System (1)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (1)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Electro-Thermal (1)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (1)
- Virtuoso System Design Platform (1)
- SI PI Analysis (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimiziation (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (1)
Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. and National Instruments Corporation announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Cadence expects to acquire AWR Corporation, a wholly owned s...
02 Dec 2019
The Cadence® EMX® Planar 3D Solver is an electromagnetic simulator for high-frequency, RF, and mixed-signal integrated circuits. It allows designers to accurately and efficiently simulate large RF circuit ...
To optimize product development throughput and successful designs, software must offer automation that supports engineering productivity alongside seamlessly integrated circuit, system, and electromagnetic...
This eBook that explores the push-push oscillator configuration via harmonic balance (HB) computer simulation and test measurement. The unique operation of the push-push oscillator configuration is explore...
A quarterly publication highlighting AWR RF/microwave design software for product development through white papers, application notes, and customer success stories. This issues features a main story on the...
A quarterly publication highlighting AWR RF/microwave design software for product development through white papers, application notes, and customer success stories. This issue introduces the Cadence AWR De...
A quarterly publication highlighting AWR RF/microwave design software for product development through white papers, application notes, and customer success stories …
With support for multiple United Monolithic Semiconductors (UMS) process design kits (PDKs), Cadence AWR software delivers a complete design environment for GaAs and GaN MMIC development.
The 5G library, which includes testbenches and phased array development features, works seamlessly with the Cadence® AWR Design Environment® platform. From beam steering and multiple-input and multiple-out...
Radar systems can be classified as ground-based, airborne, space-borne, or ship-based as well as by frequency band, antenna, or waveform type. Additionally, functionality can vary from tracking to early wa...