- Celsius Thermal Solver (11)
- System Analysis (9)
- Thermal Solutions (8)
- Clarity 3D Solver (3)
- whats-new-in-sigrity-technology (2)
- Sigrity PowerSI (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (1)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (1)
- Virtuoso Variation Option (1)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Spectre AMS Designer (1)
- Spectre eXtensive Partitioning Simulator (XPS) (1)
- Spectre RF Option (1)
- Spectre Simulation Platform (1)
- Spectre X Simulator (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Advanced Aging (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Analog Defect (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Electro-Thermal (1)
- Virtuoso RF Solution (1)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite EAD (1)
- Space-Based Router (1)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (1)
- What's New in Virtuoso (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Virtuoso System Design Platform (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimiziation (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (1)
- Sigrity Transistor-to-Behavioral Model Conversion (T2B) (1)
- Sigrity Broadband SPICE (1)
- Sigrity OptimizePI (1)
- Sigrity PowerDC (1)
- Sigrity PowerSI (1)
- Sigrity SPEED2000 (1)
- Sigrity System Explorer (1)
- Sigrity SystemSI (1)
- T2B (1)
- XCitePI (1)
- PCB Design and Analysis (1)
- Multi-Board PCB System Design (1)
- What's New in Allegro Technology (1)
- What's New in Sigrity 2015 (1)
- What's New in Sigrity 2016 (1)
- What's New in Sigrity 2017 (1)
- Sigrity XtractIM (1)
- SI PI Analysis (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimization Option (1)
- Products (1)
- Sigrity PowerDC (1)
- Electromagnetic Solutions (1)
- Allegro PCB Designer (1)
Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. and National Instruments Corporation announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Cadence expects to acquire AWR Corporation, a wholly owned s...
02 Dec 2019
The Cadence Celsius Thermal Solver is the first thermal analysis technology designed for both the electrical and mechanical engineer. Electrical engineers can extend power integrity analysis to include fas...
With the Celsius Thermal Solver, design teams now have access to the electronic industry’s first complete electrical-thermal co-simulation solution.
A coupled-electro-thermal RDS(ON) (drain to source ON resistance) co-analysis methodology for Power MOSFET is proposed. The methodology contains two functional modules: 1) physical field solvers and 2) equ...
This paper investigates a typical laptop three-dimensional time-dependent CFD simulation model with a focus on the SSD detailed model within ANSYS Icepak.
This paper details the system electrothermal transient co-design modeling and silicon validation effort that led to the industry’s first highly efficient, highest power density (40A) synchronous step-down ...
Tired of patchwork 3D EM analysis? Impedance discontinuity can destroy your BER and cause multiple design iterations. Using today’s 3D EM modeling tools can take you days to accurately model the interconne...
16 Feb 2020
This demonstration of Celsius Thermal Solver shows how easy it is to perform highly-accurate electrical-thermal co-simulation. Steady-state and transient simulations are performed as well as heat transfer...
24 Oct 2019
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Ben Gu introduces Celsius™ Thermal Solver, a new tool employing finite element analysis (FEA) techniques for thermal analysis of electronic systems. Ben explain...
23 Oct 2019
Cadence Launches Celsius Thermal Solver, Delivering the Industry’s First Complete Electrical-Thermal Co-Simulation for System Analysis
Cadence introduced the Cadence® Celsius™ Thermal Solver, the industry’s first complete electrical-thermal co-simulation solution for the full hierarchy of electronic systems from ICs to physical enclosures...
17 Sep 2019