- AWR Design Environment Platform (54)
- AWR Microwave Office (51)
- AWR AXIEM Analysis (44)
- RF Microwave Design (44)
- AWR VSS Software (39)
- System Analysis (37)
- Clarity 3D Solver (30)
- AWR Analyst Software (24)
- Celsius Thermal Solver (18)
- Electromagnetic Solutions (16)
- Thermal Solutions (13)
- Allegro PCB Designer (10)
- Virtuoso RF Solution (9)
- EMX Planar 3D Simulator (7)
- Clarity 3D Transient Solver (5)
- PCB Design and Analysis (4)
- Silicon Signoff (3)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (3)
- Spectre X Simulator (3)
- What's New in Allegro Technology (3)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (2)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (2)
- Power-Aware Signal Integrity Analysis (2)
- What's New in Sigrity Technology (2)
- SI PI Analysis (2)
- Products (2)
- Sigrity PowerSI (2)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (2)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (2)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (2)
- Spectre RF Option (2)
- Spectre Simulation Platform (2)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (2)
- Electromagnetic Analysis (2)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (2)
- What's New in Virtuoso (2)
- Digital Design and Signoff (2)
- Innovus Implementation System (2)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (2)
- Synthesis (1)
- Layout Co-Design (1)
- Spectre eXtensive Partitioning Simulator (XPS) (1)
- Litho Physical Analyzer (1)
- Physical Verification System (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Advanced Aging (1)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite EAD (1)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Space-Based Router (1)
Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. and National Instruments Corporation announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Cadence expects to acquire AWR Corporation, a wholly owned s...
02 Dec 2019
The densely populated, multi-layer PCBs needed for complex functionality in next-generation commercial and military applications require integration of high-speed data lines and RF circuitry. This integrat...
The quarterly AWR Design Magazine contains updates on the latest AWR software design applications, success stories, software updates, and e-learning and training tools. This issue features Mitsubishi Elect...
AWR Design Forum 2015 Customer Successes … NIAWR Design Environment V12 - Now Playing … Phased Arrays with Visual System Simulator … HotTechnologies Under the Sun: 5G, Wearables, IoT &...
To create this hybrid discrete power amplifier (PA), Qorvo wanted to provide a highly broadband solution that was inexpensive and had a small footprint, but this made implementing multiple stages a difficu...
A quarterly publication highlighting AWR RF/microwave design software for product development through white papers, application notes, and customer success stories. This issues features a main story on the...
A quarterly publication highlighting Cadence® AWR® RF/microwave design software for product development through white papers, application notes, and success stories. This quarter's issue features a podcast...
Examine the challenges associated with designing next-generation active electronically scanned arrays (AESAs) and the ways in which the Cadence® AWR Design Environment® platform enables engineers to meet t...
Designers of today’s complex, multi-featured communications products require accurate and fast electromagnetic (EM) simulation to deliver cost-effective, high-performance products to market in ever-shrinki...
RF front-end architectures grow more complex with each generation of communication systems. To accommodate these architectures, more densification and miniaturization is taking place with electronic system...