- Legato Reliability Solution (9)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (8)
- System Design and Verification (7)
- Flows (7)
- Palladium Z1 Series (4)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (3)
- Digital Design and Signoff (2)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (2)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (2)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (2)
- Modus Test Solution (2)
- Innovus Implementation System (2)
- Acceleration and Emulation (2)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (2)
- Palladium Hybrid (2)
- Palladium XP Series (2)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (2)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (2)
- Incisive vManager Solution (2)
- Incisive Functional Safety Simulator (2)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (1)
- Characterization (1)
- Library Validation (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate LV (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (1)
- Circuit Simulation (1)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Advanced Aging (1)
- Virtuoso AMS Designer (1)
- Equivalence Checker (1)
- Conformal Low Power (1)
- Process Variation Modeling (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Test (1)
- Flows (1)
- Sigrity What's New (1)
- SI PI Analysis Integrated Solution (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (1)
- PCB Design and Analysis (1)
- Allegro Design Authoring (1)
- Allegro Design Entry Capture Capture CIS (1)
- Allegro Design Publisher (1)
- Allegro Design Workbench - REMOVE product renamed to Allegro EDMand added to Library categ (1)
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
Functional Safety Methodologies for Automotive Applications Alessandra Nardi, Software Engineering Group Director, Automotive Solutions, Cadence Antonino Armato, Principal …
The Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Solution provides analog designers with the tools they need to manage their design’s reliability throughout the product lifecycle and accelerates simulation time of analog ...
In this white paper, we explore the methodology for performing analog fault simulation of test coverage based on defect-oriented testing. In addition, we look at how the Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Soluti...
In addition to providing the tools to design innovative new chips, Cadence offers a wealth of proven, tested intellectual property (IP) that can speed the design cycle for tomorrow’s ADAS chip designs with...
See how Tensillica IP Cores and Protium Prototyping Platform improve safety for people with disabilities.
10 Mar 2020
Learn how Autoware collaborated with Cadence to create Autoware, an open source software for automotive applications which helps the industry to optimize development of automotive platforms.
10 Mar 2020
In this video, an automotive in-cabin driver monitoring system (DMS) developed by PathPartner is demonstrated. The DMS is running on a customer's platform that features the Tensilica Vision P6 DSP. It show...
06 Apr 2020