- Legato Reliability Solution (9)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (8)
- System Design and Verification (7)
- Flows (7)
- Palladium Z1 Series (4)
- Automotive Functional Safety (3)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (3)
- Innovus Implementation System (2)
- Digital Design and Signoff (2)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (2)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (2)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (2)
- Modus Test Solution (2)
- Acceleration and Emulation (2)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (2)
- Palladium Hybrid (2)
- Palladium XP Series (2)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (2)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (2)
- Incisive vManager Solution (2)
- Incisive Functional Safety Simulator (2)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (1)
- Characterization (1)
- Library Validation (1)
- Process Variation Modeling (1)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate LV (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (1)
- Circuit Simulation (1)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Advanced Aging (1)
- Virtuoso AMS Designer (1)
- Equivalence Checker (1)
- Conformal Low Power (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
- Test (1)
- Flows (1)
- Sigrity What's New (1)
- SI PI Analysis (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (1)
- PCB Design and Analysis (1)
- Allegro Design Authoring (1)
When automobiles were first introduced, they were used only for transportation—to quickly get from point A to point B. While this was revolutionary and changed the landscape as humans know it, there were m...
Computer Vision and AI for Automotive Safety: Staying Alert on the Road … The future of the automotive experience is practically here … We’re not necessarily talking about automotive …
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
In addition to providing the tools to design innovative new chips, Cadence offers a wealth of proven, tested intellectual property (IP) that can speed the design cycle for tomorrow’s ADAS chip designs with...
Functional Safety Methodologies for Automotive Applications Alessandra Nardi, Software Engineering Group Director, Automotive Solutions, Cadence Antonino Armato, Principal …
Meeting Functional Safety Requirements Efficiently Via Electronic Design Tools and Techniques White Paper
This paper examines the functional safety solutions, showing how Cadence technologies and tools can help engineers efficiently and effectively create safe, reliable products.
The Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Solution provides analog designers with the tools they need to manage their design’s reliability throughout the product lifecycle and accelerates simulation time of analog ...
In this white paper, we explore the methodology for performing analog fault simulation of test coverage based on defect-oriented testing. In addition, we look at how the Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Soluti...