- System Design and Verification (55)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (33)
- Digital Design and Signoff (26)
- Innovus Implementation System (25)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (24)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (23)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (20)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (19)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (17)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (15)
- Flows SDV (14)
- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (14)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (13)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (13)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (12)
- Legato Reliability Solution (11)
- Silicon Signoff (11)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (11)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (10)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (10)
- Block Implementation (10)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (10)
- Palladium XP Series (10)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (10)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (10)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (10)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (9)
- Incisive vManager Solution (9)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (9)
- Palladium Z1 Series (9)
- Physical Verification System (9)
- Flows (9)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (8)
- Acceleration and Emulation (8)
- PCB Design and Analysis (8)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (8)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (8)
- Palladium Hybrid (7)
- Modus Test Solution (7)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (7)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (7)
- Flows (7)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (6)
318 Result(s) Found
Cadence and National Instruments Enter into Strategic Alliance Agreement to Enhance Electronic System Innovation
National Instruments Corporation and Cadence Design Systems, Inc. announced a system innovation strategic alliance to create an integrated design to test flow, leveraging reusable data and test IP from ele...
02 Dec 2019
Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. and National Instruments Corporation announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Cadence expects to acquire AWR Corporation, a wholly owned s...
02 Dec 2019
This whitepaper outlines a methodology for system-level security verification addressing the unique challenges based around Tortuga Logic and Cadence products. Tortuga Logic’s Sentinel language provides an...
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
This white paper explores the high-level concepts and activities within the DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware specification, why they exist, and what they mean.
This white paper explores software tools as they relate to meeting the DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware specifications, and what steps must be performed in order to use you...
This paper describes the role that Cadence can play in assisting the nation as described by Secretary of Defense James Mattis in the National Defense Strategy, in which “urgent change at significant scale”...
Design complexity and competitive pressures are driving electronics developers to seek innovative solutions to gain competitive advantage. A key area of investigation is applying the power of the cloud to ...