- Automotive Solution (71)
- Mixed Signal Solutions (40)
- Cadence Cloud Portfolio (38)
- FPGA Development (30)
- Advanced Node (30)
- Custom Analog (29)
- Aerospace and Defense (28)
- Low-Power Solution (23)
- ARM Based Solutions (22)
- Digital (21)
- ARM-Based SoC Implementation (19)
- ADAS (16)
- Verification Solution for ARM-Based Designs (16)
- ECU (11)
- Power-Aware Verification (11)
- IoT Reference Platform (11)
- Mixed Signal Verification (10)
- 5G Systems and Subsystems (10)
- Functional Safety (10)
- Full-Flow Digital Solution (10)
- Verification IP for ARM AMBA Protocol (9)
- Cloud Passport (8)
- Cloud-Hosted Design Solution (8)
- System Design and Verification (59)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (54)
- Innovus Implementation System (32)
- Digital Design and Signoff (32)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (31)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (28)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (24)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (23)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (20)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (18)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (17)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (17)
- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (15)
- Flows SDV (15)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (14)
- Silicon Signoff (13)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (12)
- Block Implementation (12)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (11)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (11)
- Legato Reliability Solution (11)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (11)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (11)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (11)
- Palladium Z1 Series (11)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (10)
- Physical Verification System (10)
- Acceleration and Emulation (10)
- Palladium XP Series (10)
- PCB Design and Analysis (9)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (9)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (9)
- Flows (9)
- Virtuoso Liberate (8)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (8)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (8)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (8)
- Synthesis (8)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (8)
- Modus Test Solution (8)
- Layout Design (7)
- Flows (7)
- AWR VSS Software (7)
- AWR Microwave Office (7)
Cadence and National Instruments Enter into Strategic Alliance Agreement to Enhance Electronic System Innovation
National Instruments Corporation and Cadence Design Systems, Inc. announced a system innovation strategic alliance to create an integrated design to test flow, leveraging reusable data and test IP from ele...
02 Dec 2019
Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. and National Instruments Corporation announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Cadence expects to acquire AWR Corporation, a wholly owned s...
02 Dec 2019
To optimize product development throughput and successful designs, software must offer automation that supports engineering productivity alongside seamlessly integrated circuit, system, and electromagnetic...
A quarterly publication highlighting AWR RF/microwave design software for product development through white papers, application notes, and customer success stories. This issues features a main story on the...
A quarterly publication highlighting AWR RF/microwave design software for product development through white papers, application notes, and customer success stories. This issue introduces the Cadence AWR De...
The 5G library, which includes testbenches and phased array development features, works seamlessly with the Cadence® AWR Design Environment® platform. From beam steering and multiple-input and multiple-out...
Radar systems can be classified as ground-based, airborne, space-borne, or ship-based as well as by frequency band, antenna, or waveform type. Additionally, functionality can vary from tracking to early wa...
This application note explores the fundamental design challenges faced when creating and producing high-frequency modules for a range of wireless system applications, and the tools required for an effectiv...
Design complexity and competitive pressures are driving electronics developers to seek innovative solutions to gain competitive advantage. A key area of investigation is applying the power of the cloud to ...
RF modules combine multiple integrated circuits (ICs) into a single package, offering a large amount of functionality in a small space. This level of device integration can be an engineering challenge, req...