- System Design and Verification (56)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (33)
- Digital Design and Signoff (27)
- Innovus Implementation System (26)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (25)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (23)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (20)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (20)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (18)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (16)
- Flows SDV (14)
- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (13)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (13)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (13)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (12)
- Legato Reliability Solution (11)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (11)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (11)
- Silicon Signoff (11)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (10)
- Block Implementation (10)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (10)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (10)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (10)
- Palladium XP Series (10)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (10)
- Physical Verification System (9)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (9)
- Flows (9)
- Incisive vManager Solution (9)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (9)
- Palladium Z1 Series (9)
- Acceleration and Emulation (9)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (8)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (8)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (8)
- PCB Design and Analysis (8)
- Flows (7)
- Palladium Hybrid (7)
- Modus Test Solution (7)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (7)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (7)
- Virtuoso Liberate LV (6)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (6)
Cadence and National Instruments Enter into Strategic Alliance Agreement to Enhance Electronic System Innovation
National Instruments Corporation and Cadence Design Systems, Inc. announced a system innovation strategic alliance to create an integrated design to test flow, leveraging reusable data and test IP from ele...
02 Dec 2019
Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. and National Instruments Corporation announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Cadence expects to acquire AWR Corporation, a wholly owned s...
02 Dec 2019
This whitepaper outlines a methodology for system-level security verification addressing the unique challenges based around Tortuga Logic and Cadence products. Tortuga Logic’s Sentinel language provides an...
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
The Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Solution provides analog designers with the tools they need to manage their design’s reliability throughout the product lifecycle and accelerates simulation time of analog ...
In this white paper, we explore the methodology for performing analog fault simulation of test coverage based on defect-oriented testing. In addition, we look at how the Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Soluti...
The Cadence® Protium™ S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform is an advanced FPGA-based prototyping solution enabling early software development, throughput regressions, and high-performance system validation.
Design complexity and competitive pressures are driving electronics developers to seek innovative solutions to gain competitive advantage. A key area of investigation is applying the power of the cloud to ...