- System Design and Verification (275)
- Digital Design and Signoff (155)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (154)
- PCB Design and Analysis (136)
- Innovus Implementation System (66)
- Palladium XP Series (63)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (61)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (56)
- Silicon Signoff (54)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (53)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (50)
- Palladium Z1 Series (49)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (49)
- Incisive Specman Elite (46)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (42)
- Acceleration and Emulation (41)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (40)
- PCB Layout (37)
- Circuit Design (36)
- Formal and Static Verification (35)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (35)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (35)
- Allegro PCB Designer (34)
- Circuit Simulation (34)
- Sigrity SystemSI (33)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (33)
- Incisive vManager Solution (31)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (30)
- Block Implementation (30)
- Modus Test Solution (30)
- Library Characterization (29)
- SI PI Analysis Integrated Solution (28)
- SI PI Analysis integrated solution (26)
- Synthesis (26)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (26)
- SpeedBridge Adapters (26)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (25)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (25)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (25)
3,848 Result(s) Found
Discover how Uhnder created the world’s first digital radar chip, an impossible task without tools from Cadence. “Together we’re going to save millions of lives,” says Manju Hegde, CEO and cofounder of Uhn...
06 Dec 2019
The ENICS SoC Lab at Bar Ilan University tapedout the Israeli HiPer Consortium N16 chip (members include: Mellanox, Ceva, DSP Group, Satixfy, Ceragon, Sonics, others…) and signed-off the design using Caden...
02 Dec 2019
Cadence to Acquire AWR Corporation from National Instruments to Accelerate System Innovation for 5G RF Communications
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. and National Instruments Corporation announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Cadence expects to acquire AWR Corporation, a wholly owned s...
02 Dec 2019
Cadence and National Instruments Enter into Strategic Alliance Agreement to Enhance Electronic System Innovation
National Instruments Corporation and Cadence Design Systems, Inc. announced a system innovation strategic alliance to create an integrated design to test flow, leveraging reusable data and test IP from ele...
02 Dec 2019
Tired of patchwork 3D EM analysis? Impedance discontinuity can destroy your BER and cause multiple design iterations. Using today’s 3D EM modeling tools can take you days to accurately model the interconne...
27 Nov 2019
Learn about how the new cloud-ready Clarity™ 3D Solver lets you optimize your design for true 3D system analysis. This electromagnetic (EM) solver addresses complex 3D structures on chips, packages, and PC...
27 Nov 2019
The Cadence® Allegro® EDM product suite provides a team-based collaborative engineering data management environment with a work-in-progress library and design data management solution.
Cadence Training Services learning maps provide a comprehensive visual overview of the learning opportunities for Cadence customers … They provide recommended course flows as well …
Liran Kosovizer, a TI verification manager, is a highly experienced, advanced user of UVM-e and Cadence® Specman® Elite. Liran believes in automation, structured processes, and reuse. While making the best...
20 Nov 2019
The Cadence® Clarity™ 3D Solver is a 3D full-wave electromagnetic (EM) simulation software tool for designing critical interconnects for PCBs, IC packages, and system on IC (SoIC) designs. The Clarity 3D S...