- System Design and Verification (262)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (218)
- Digital Design and Signoff (210)
- PCB Design and Analysis (164)
- Innovus Implementation System (91)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (71)
- AWR Microwave Office (70)
- Silicon Signoff (69)
- AWR Design Environment Platform (69)
- Palladium Z1 Series (69)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (64)
- RF Microwave Design (62)
- AWR AXIEM Analysis (61)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (60)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (58)
- AWR VSS Software (57)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (56)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (51)
- System Analysis (48)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (48)
- Allegro PCB Designer (47)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (45)
- Block Implementation (44)
- Incisive Specman Elite (42)
- Circuit Simulation (40)
- Circuit Design (40)
- AWR Analyst Software (39)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (39)
- Synthesis (37)
- PCB Layout (37)
- Sigrity SystemSI (34)
- Formal and Static Verification (34)
- Acceleration and Emulation (34)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (34)
- Library Characterization (33)
- Clarity 3D Solver (33)
- Palladium XP Series (33)
- Modus Test Solution (32)
- SI PI Analysis (32)
- Xcelium Logic Simulation (32)
- Virtuoso RF Solution (30)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (30)
The Cadence® Tensilica® Vision digital signal processor (DSP) family—the Vision P5 DSP, and Vision P6 DSP—is designed for demanding imaging, computer vision, and neural network (NN) applications in the mob...
Flash memory now utilized frequently in computers and electronic devices found in automotive, IoT, drones, connected home, and other emerging applications is demanding ever …
Flash memory storage is quickly expanding in Automotive, driven by Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and multimedia-rich Infotainment systems … The size of the SRAM is …
The Cadence® Denali® Gen2 High-Speed DDR PHY IP supports DDR 4/3L up to 3200Mbps.
Flash memory is used frequently in computers and electronic devices found in Automotive, IoT, Drones, Connected Home, and other emerging applications, and is demanding ever …
Cadence Leads Standards Activities at 3GPP and ITU-T to Enable Low-Power Implementations of Speech & Audio Codecs
Raj Pawate, Design Engineering Group Director at Cadence Design Systems, details the work done at Cadence focusing on 3GPP and ITU-T to Enable Low-Power Implementations of speech & Audio Codecs.
20 Apr 2021
Hear from Stefan Dohla, Group Manager at Fraunhofer IIS, as he discusses the Alternative EVS Codec.
20 Apr 2021
Hear from Imre Varga, Director of Technical Standards at Qualcomm CDMA Technologies GmbH and Chairman of 3GPP SA4 EVS SWG, as he discusses recent developments in 3GPP on speech and audio coding standards.
19 Apr 2021
Cadence® introduces some of the myriad uses for the Tensilica® HiFi 5 DSP.
This paper describes how to optimize typical frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW) radar range-Doppler signal processing algorithm kernels using both fixed- and floating-point computations on Cadence®...