The Cadence® Academic Network aims to provide lead-edge Cadence technology to universities and innovators to promote the advancement of design excellence.
How we can help
- Provide access to Cadence tools for classroom teaching and fundamental research
- Create Cadence Unified Learning and Support Portal accounts
- Foster collaboration between industry and academia
- Support taking research to the next level
- And more, just ask!
For career opportunities at Cadence, explore the New Grads and Interns page!
Free Cadence OrCAD® Software for Students
- You can build the skills you need for the real world or finish that school project you’re working on
Free Cadence AWR® University Program
- Providing students with ready access to AWR software solutions