- Scales to verify large designs efficiently and easily
- Speeds up debug process
- Simplifies debug
A formal functional verification application, JasperGold® Formal Property Verification App fully validates block-level properties and high-level requirements. It enables exhaustive and complete verification and provides rapid bug detection as well as end-to-end full proofs of expected design behavior. With its powerful analysis capabilities and ease of use, the app is ideal for early-stage bug hunting as well as for ensuring the highest confidence possible in design functionality via end-to-end full proofs.
Unlike other formal tools, the JasperGold Formal Property Verification App provides unique debug and “what if?” analysis capabilities with Visualize™ and QuietTrace™ technologies. Visualize technology displays “live” interesting waveforms and significantly speeds up debug. If a counter-example is found, you can add constraints or modify on-the-fly using the Visualize capability. QuietTrace technology simplifies and accelerates the debug process even further by calculating the minimum signal activity needed to describe the behavior in question.
These capabilities make the JasperGold Formal Property Verification App ideal for early-stage bug hunting and expedited debug. Additionally, the included Design Space Tunneling and State Space Tunneling technologies can accelerate the proof convergence process for challenging high-level properties. Furthermore, the Complexity Manager works with Design Space Tunneling to provide visibility inside a deep cone of logic and promotes convergence of deep formal proofs for end-to-end, high-level properties.
With its wall clock runtime, memory consumption, and the overall ability of the high-performance formal engines, the app can verify large designs while also scaling to increasingly larger design sizes. Whether you’re a novice taking advantage of our "wizards" and other automated capabilities, or a formal power user leveraging the many optional configuration controls, the JasperGold Formal Property Verification App’s GUI provides the industry’s most efficient, easy-to-use work flow.
- High-performance formal engines exhaustively prove complex assertions utilizing advanced formal techniques
- ProofGrid Manager gives you a unified tracking console for live updates and detailed controls over the formal engines as they progress toward a solution. It simultaneously leverages the power of the local machine, cluster and computer farms, while providing seamless and powerful distribution and collaboration management of the proof engines running on the network.
- Formal scoreboarding support enables verification of datapath designs, tracking end-to-end packet integrity by detecting dropped, duplicated, or corrupted data.
- The app supports SystemVerilog Assertion (SVA) or Property Specification Language (PSL) properties, Verilog or VHDL designs under test (DUTs), and also both Unified Power Format (UPF) and Common Power Format (CPF) power intent formats (when used in conjunction with our Low Power Verification App).