Everyone is racing to create something new, but only one team can ever be first, only one team can ever deliver new.
The only way you’ll succeed is by the creativity of your team. When your team is free to explore creative solutions to today’s complex engineering problems, when your team has unique insights that no other has, then your team can create something new.
Create with Confidence
Put simulation and analysis results and supply chain data at an engineer's fingertips while designing, and they’ll make smart decisions to meet cost, time-to-market, and yield and reliability targets. Most importantly, you can be confident your design will work.
Reliable Designs Start with Reliable Parts
Choosing the right part for your design is more than applying filters on a spreadsheet. To find the right parts, engineers need to perform parts analysis before, during, and after they design. Simulate for stress and sensitivity, and virtually prototype thousands of statistical variants to find the right combination of component tolerances to meet yield and reliability targets.
Cost Effective High-Performance Designs
Innovative designs take us places we’ve never been before. Advanced simulation and pre-route analysis give engineers the insights they need to create new, high-performance designs. Signal and power integrity simulation drives design constraints, and further simulation shows engineers where they can optimize for cost without putting performance at risk.
Integrated Logical to Physical Design Flow
A schematic is never just a schematic; it’s a plan to build something much bigger. Seamlessly collaborate with layout designers and simulation experts to share engineering knowledge and accurately convey design intent. Easily complete mid-stage engineering change orders as part of a managed process that doesn’t cause chaos.
- Manage Constraints: Define limitations upfront to shorten design cycles and reduce errors.
- Design Reuse & Variants: Reuse existing proven design IP to get your designs done faster and ensure functionality.
- Cross Probe: Quickly find components on the board and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Create and Manage Libraries: Quickly and accurately generate schematic symbols and manage them in a library.
- Design Documentation: Easily generate design documentation for layout and placement of your designs.
- Front-to-Back Integration: Easily transfer your design to begin layout while maintaining a link to your schematic in case of mid-cycle changes.