Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Fast, accurate analysis of analog and mixed-signal designs
- PSpice technology at the core for fast and accurate simulations
- Seamless integration with Allegro Design Entry HDL
The Cadence® Allegro® PSpice® Simulator provides complete pre- and post-layout testing for analog and mixed-signal designs with powerful simulation, debugging, design, and analysis utilities.
The Allegro PSpice Simulator includes Cadence PSpice technology at the core, providing fast and accurate simulations. This advanced analysis package includes utilities for sensitivity analysis, goal-based multi-parameter optimization, component stress and reliability analysis, and Monte Carlo analysis for yield estimation. The parametric plotter analyzes interdependence among parameters and converts simulation data into meaningful results. When combined with Allegro Design Entry HDL, the schematics drawn in Allegro PSpice Simulator can also drive PCB layout, significantly reducing design time and eliminating redrawing errors. It includes a large library of known models and behavioral modeling techniques that make refining the analog/digital interface a straightforward task.
- Performs AC, DC, noise, transient, and parameter sweep analyses
- Includes magnetic parts editor for transformer and inductor design
- Utilizes a large inventory of accurate internal models with temperature effects
- Describes functional blocks using editable behavioral models
- Includes library of more than 33,000 known devices and components
- Provides automatic circuit optimizer to increase performance
- Performs circuit sensitivity, component stress, and productive yield analyses
- Interfaces with MathWorks's MATLAB and Simulink tools for advanced electrical modeling
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview