Enabling Fast and Efficient Product Creation
Front-end PCB design requires functional conflict resolution and the unambiguous capture of goals and constraints. Cadence® technology supports multiple design approaches for accurate simulations and tradeoffs.
Cadence PCB layout and routing technology offers a scalable, easy-to-use, constraint-driven PCB design solution for simple to complex PCBs, including those with RF etch components. It also includes innovative new auto-interactive technologies that efficiently and quickly accelerate routing of highly constrained high-speed interfaces. Cadence PCB design tools streamline the process for ECAD/MCAD collaboration using industry-standard EDMD (IDX) schema and design data handoff to manufacturing through modern, industry-standard IPC-2581.
Stresses on signal and power integrity grow with every increase in speed, complexity, and miniaturization. Cadence SI/PI technology helps you address everything from simple electrical analysis to multi-board signal simulations in the multi-gigabit range.
Press Releases (10)
- Cadence Achieves TÜV SÜD’s First Comprehensive “Fit for Purpose - TCL1” Certification in Support of Automotive ISO 26262 Standard
- New Cadence Allegro PCB DesignTrue DFM Technology Accelerates New Product Development and Introduction Process
- Cadence Sigrity 2017 Delivers Fast Path to PCB Power Integrity Signoff
- Cadence and MathWorks Provide System-Level Simulation Solutions for Mixed-Signal IoT and Automotive Applications
- New Cadence Allegro Platform Accelerates Design of Compact, High-Performance Products Using Flex and Rigid-Flex Technologies
- Cadence Sigrity 2016 Portfolio Improves Product Creation Time with PCB Design and Analysis Methodology for Multi-Gigabit Interfaces
- Cadence and Spreadtrum Collaborate on Virtual Reference Design Kit to Reduce Customers' Design Cycle by Up to 12 Weeks
- Cadence Strengthens Allegro Technology Portfolio to Make Design Cycles Shorter and More Predictable
- Cadence Expands Sigrity 2015 Technology Portfolio with New Products, a Key Feature Update and Flexible Licensing Options
- Cadence Announces New Allegro TimingVision Environment to Speed Timing Closure of High-Speed PCB Interfaces by up to 67%
- Algorithm to Implementation: Combining MATLAB and Simulink with PSpice to Streamline PCB Design
- Conquer High-Speed Interfaces Faster
- Team Source Your PCB Layout - Hassle Free Real-Time Team Design
- Gain an Unfair Advantage - Make Better Products Faster with Cadence PCB Tools
- Reducing MCAD Iterations with STEP
Success Story Video (7)
- Raspberry Pi – Challenges in Designing a $10 Computer
- Ericsson Meets DDR and PCIe Specs While Avoiding Crosstalk
- Unified Workflow with Allegro and OrCAD PCB Design Tools
- SiriusXM Simulates DDR3 Interfaces with Sigrity Tools
- Nexus Interposers and Cadence Tools Enhance DDRx Designs
- Lattice Saves Millions, Avoids Respins and Product Delays with Sigrity Tools
- Seagate Reduces IR Drop, Accelerates Review Cycles, and Lowers Product Cost with Allegro and Sigrity Tools
The AiDT feature in Allegro PCB Designer ended our frustrations over all of the time we were spending on routing and tuning. All of hours we're saving as a team [now] can be directed toward new project requests for the business.
Sky Huang, Deputy Director of Computer-Aided Engineering, Pegatron