Meet Your Power, Performance, Area, and Schedule Targets
Designs are getting bigger and more complex, making power and area usage critical components. It’s a tall engineering order to meet, made tougher with schedules that continue to shrink. How can you achieve your quality objectives without missing project milestones?
From synthesis through implementation and signoff, Cadence’s integrated full-flow digital design solution provides a fast path to design closure and better predictability. Where traditional tools fall short, our solution has been developed to help you meet power, performance, and area (PPA) targets and deliver your products on time.
What’s more, when you tap into the integrated tool suite, you’ll be able to achieve much more powerful results.
- Up to 20% better PPA
- Up to 10X faster turnaround time and capacity gain
- Full-flow timing and power correlation for better design convergence
- Early signoff optimization for reduced iterations
Our tightly integrated tools have built-in features such as unified algorithms, engines, and data models and a common user interface. Select a product below to learn more:
Press Releases (44)
- Cadence Achieves TÜV SÜD’s First Comprehensive “Fit for Purpose - TCL1” Certification in Support of Automotive ISO 26262 Standard
- Cadence Introduces the Conformal Smart Logic Equivalence Checker
- Cadence Delivers Design and Analysis Flow Enhancements for TSMC InFO and CoWoS® 3D Packaging Technologies
- Cadence Modus Test Solution Enables Support for Safety-Critical SoC Designs Using ARM MBIST Interface
- Cadence Delivers Industry’s First Comprehensive TCL1 Documentation to Support Automotive ISO 26262 Standard
- Cadence Enables Accelerated Implementation and Signoff of New ARM Cortex-M23 and Cortex-M33 Processors
- Cadence Reference Flow with Digital and Signoff Tools Certified on Samsung’s 10nm Process Technology
- Cadence Delivers Integrated System Design Solution for TSMC InFO Packaging Technology
- Cadence Delivers Rapid Adoption Kit for Fast Implementation and Signoff of New ARM Cortex-R52 CPU
- Intel Custom Foundry Certifies Cadence Implementation and Signoff Tools for 10nm Tri-Gate Process
- Cadence and SMIC Collaborate on Delivery of Low-Power 28nm Digital Design Reference Flow
- Cadence Delivers Rapid Adoption Kits Based on a 10nm Reference Flow for New ARM Cortex-A73 CPU and ARM Mali-G71 GPU
- Cypress Adopts Cadence Digital Implementation and Circuit Simulation Tools for 40nm Automotive Designs
- Tezzaron Cuts Design Time in Half with Cadence Full-Flow Digital RTL-to-Signoff Solution
- Toshiba Adopts Cadence Innovus Implementation System for Production Mobile Memory Controller Design
- UMC Qualifies Cadence Virtuoso LDE Analyzer for its 28HPC Process
- Cadence Digital and Signoff Tools Certified on Samsung Foundry's 14LPP Process
- Ethertronics Reduces Design Schedule by Half and Achieves More than 60 Percent Mask Cost Savings Using Cadence Conformal ECO Designer
- Cadence and TSMC Expand Collaboration Efforts on Integrated Design Flow for InFO Technology
- Cadence Design Tools Certified for TSMC 7nm Design Starts and 10nm Production
- Silicon Labs Significantly Reduces Design Time Using the Cadence Mixed-Signal Low-Power Flow
- Cadence Innovus Implementation System Qualified on Samsung 10nm FinFET Process
- New Cadence Modus Test Solution Delivers Up to 3X Reduction in SoC Test Time
- Cadence Announces Complete Digital and Signoff Reference Flow for Imagination Technologies' PowerVR Series7 GPUs
- Kandou Uses Cadence Analog/Mixed-Signal Timing and Power Signoff Tools to Deliver High-Speed SerDes PHY IP Design on 28nm Process
- HiSilicon Adopts Cadence Innovus Implementation System for Production DSP Designs
- Cadence Tempus Timing Signoff Solution Surpasses 200 Tapeout Milestone Within Two Years of Product Inception
- Cadence Digital and Signoff Tools Enabled for GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22FDX Platform Reference Flow
- Phison Electronics Improves Time to Market by 40 Percent with Cadence Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution
- Imec and Cadence Complete Tapeout of First 5nm Test Chip
- Cadence Digital, Custom/Analog and Signoff Tools Achieve TSMC Certification for 10nm FinFET Process
- New Cadence Joules RTL Power Solution Delivers 20X Faster Time-Based Power Analysis Within 15 Percent Accuracy to Signoff
- Cadence and Applied Materials Collaborate on Joint Development Program to Optimize Planarization Process Through Advanced CMP Modeling
- Cadence Implementation and Signoff Tools Certified on Intel Custom Foundry 14nm Process
- Cadence Introduces Innovus Implementation System, Delivering Best-in-Class Results with Up to 10X Reduction in Turnaround Time
- Freescale Speeds SoC Implementation Time by 7X with Cadence Innovus Implementation System
- Juniper Networks Gains Dramatic Throughput and Performance Advantages with Cadence Innovus Implementation System
- MaxLinear Achieves Significant Area Savings and Turnaround Time Reduction Using Cadence Innovus Implementation System
- Renesas Uses Cadence Innovus Implementation System to Improve Performance While Reducing Turnaround Time on an Advanced-Node Design
- Spreadtrum Accelerates Design Productivity Using Cadence Innovus Implementation System
- Cadence Announces Stratus High-Level Synthesis Platform
- Renesas Achieves 3X Reduction in Chip-Finishing Turnaround Time Using Cadence QuickView Signoff Data Analysis Environment
- Fujitsu Standardizes on Cadence DFM Technologies for 28nm ASIC and Mixed-Signal Designs
- Altis Collaborates with Cadence Services to Deliver State-of-Art Design Kits
Success Story Video (13)
- Microsemi Benefits by Using Pegasus Verification System on Advanced-Node Designs
- Invecas Floorplan-to-Signoff Success Using Cadence Innovus and Tempus Solutions
- LG Soft India Uses Tempus PBA for Slack-Based Optimization Flow
- Rambus Automates ECOs and Saves Time with Cadence Conformal ECO Designer
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES ASIC Design Team Validates Hierarchical Test Architecture using Cadence Test Solution
- Addressing Body Biasing Challenges at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Probing Power Problems Early at Fairchild Semiconductor
- Building Cores with 10X Energy-Efficiency Improvement at REX Computing
- Power Signoff for 28-nm FD-SOI at STMicroelectronics
- Lowering Leakage Power in ARM Cortex-A17 Processor-based SoCs at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- PMC-Sierra Touts Extension Language-Based Utility for Interconnect Debug
- Maximizing PPA on ARM’s Next-Generation High-Performance Processor Using the Latest Cadence Implementation and Signoff Tools/Flow
- Managing Signoff Corners with MMMC Flows
Demo Videos (31)
- Quantus FS—Massively Parallel and Cloud-Ready 3D Parasitic Extraction Field Solver
- Introducing Conformal Smart LEC
- Advanced Netlist Reduction - Up to 6X Reduction in Simulation Runtimes!
- Inductance Extraction - Hold Time Failure, Ringing Effects, Reliability Failures!
- Integrated Virtual Metal Fill - Don’t Emulate—Virtualize Metal Fill!
- Pegasus Verification System – Let Your DRC Fly!
- Tackling 16nm Challenges for ARM Cortex-A72 Processor
- Fast, Accurate RTL Power Analysis with Joules RTL Power Solution
- Three Key Points About Innovus Implementation System
- Cadence Tempus Timing Signoff Solution
- RTL Design, Genus Style: The scoop on how you can get hours of your life back
- Lowering Power: Meet your power budgets
- How to Overcome Challenges of Rising Compression Ratios in Digital Designs
- Technical Overview: Innovus implementation System for Digital Designs
- Reducing Design Flow Iterations with GigaPlace Engine
- Design Faster with Less Effort: Paul Cunningham, R&D VP, tells you how
- How New DFT Solution Trims Test Time for Digital Logic
- Massive Parallelism in Action: See how multiple levels of parallelism accelerate RTL synthesis.
- Meeting PPA and TAT Targets with Innovus Implementation System
- Digital Designs Get 5X Faster Signoff Extraction
- Better RTL Productivity: Learn how the Genus flow reduces unit-level iterations.
- In Sync with Innovus Technology: Learn how Genus and Innovus technologies are tightly correlated.
- Optimizing Datapath for Better PPA: Save area with smart micro-architecture selection
- How You Can Drive Down Digital Logic Test Time
- Concurrent Clock Optimization Boosts Performance, Lowers Power
- GigaPlace Solver-Based Placement Technology In Innovus Implementation System
- New Parasitic Extraction Tool Speeds Up Design Closure
- Fast, Accurate Parasitic Extraction for FinFET Designs
- Addressing Today's Signoff Challenges with the Tempus Timing Signoff Solution
- Two-Minute Lesson on Achieving Faster Parasitic Extraction
- Faster Parasitic Extraction for Your Automotive Designs
We're always up against tight deadlines to deliver innovative and reliable designs to our automotive customers. While looking at the digital offerings from Cadence, we've seen an opportunity to improve our quality of results while significantly reducing cycle time.
Dragomir Nikolic, worldwide CAD director at Cypress.
Minimizing the cost of test is crucial in high-volume, price-sensitive markets like embedded processing. The Modus Test Solution is showing a 1.7X reduction in digital test time on one of our largest and most complex embedded processor chips
Roger Peters, MCU Silicon Development, Texas Instruments
The size and complexity characteristics of our latest design required a timing solution that could handle more than 50M cells quickly and efficiently. We determined that the Tempus Timing Signoff Solution was the right timing platform to address our signoff analysis and closure needs
Toru Hiyama, General Manager for Platform Advanced Engineering Operation, Information and Telecommunication System Company, Hitachi, Ltd.