Become a Cadence Certified Lab
The Cadence® Academic Network offers a certification program for university labs to show the high-quality standards of their teachers and examiners. Students who have accomplished courses in certified labs will also be certified.
- Get comprehensive knowledge of Cadence’s state-of-the-art technology in order to keep maintain a high-quality standard in education
- Share our leading-edge industry-standard technology in the area of electronic design automation with your students
- Be recognized as experts in a certain Cadence technology
- Promote your lab to your future students and the community
Five Easy Steps to Become Certified
- Choose one or more Cadence Technologies in which to be certified.
- Select a group of lab instructors who will receive certificates as Cadence Certified Lab Instructors.
- Instructors attend and pass all the required iLS courses for the selected Cadence technology.
- After completing the iLS courses, the university laboratory and the lab instructors get certified.
- Stay updated! The certification will be valid for one year. To renew the certification you will need to fulfill all new core iLS courses that have become available in the year of your certification.