- System Design and Verification (152)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (75)
- PCB Design and Analysis (75)
- Digital Design and Signoff (67)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (40)
- Incisive Specman Elite (28)
- Acceleration and Emulation (27)
- Palladium XP Series (23)
- Silicon Signoff (23)
- Flows SDV (21)
- SI PI Analysis integrated solution (21)
- Block Implementation (19)
- Innovus Implementation System (19)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (19)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (18)
- Software-driven Verification (18)
- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (17)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (17)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (16)
- Synthesis (15)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (15)
- Palladium Z1 Series (14)
- SI PI Analysis Point Tools (14)
- Formal and Static Verification (13)
- 測試 (13)
- Modus Test Solution (13)
- Virtual System Platform (12)
- Circuit Design (12)
- Hierarchical Design and Floor Planning (12)
- Layout Design (12)
- Library Characterization (12)
- Perspec System Verifier (11)
- Allegro PCB Designer (11)
- Incisive vManager Solution (11)
- Flows (11)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (10)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (10)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (10)
- Whiteboard Wednesdays (155)
- Tensilica Processor IP (72)
- Verification IP (70)
- Interface IP (68)
- Image Video Processing (39)
- Simulation VIP (37)
- Accelerated VIP (27)
- Denali Memory IP (27)
- USB IP (24)
- DDR IP (22)
- Memory Models (18)
- PCI Express IP (18)
- Assertion-based IP (18)
- MIPI IP (17)
- ARM AMBA (14)
- MIPI (12)
- ConnX Digital Signal Processing (11)
- HiFi Audio, Voice, Speech (11)
- PCI Express (11)
- MIPI (10)
- Interconnect Solution (10)
963 Result(s) Found
Moshik Rubin, product management group director at Cadence. By using Cadence’s production-proven VIP, your SoC designs can be verified faster, more thoroughly, and with less effort.
21 Sep 2019
FPGA-based prototyping certainly isn’t new. And our needs for early firmware and software development, memory modeling, and advanced data capture haven’t gotten any better—if anything, they have gotten wor...
19 Sep 2019
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Be Gu introduces Celsius™ Thermal Solver, a new tool employing finite element analysis (FEA) techniques for thermal analysis of electronic systems. Ben explains...
16 Sep 2019
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Tom Hackett explains the need for electrical-thermal co-simulation based on finite element analysis (FEA) to support SoC designs utilizing advanced packaging met...
13 Sep 2019
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Tom Hackett continues his introduction to finite element analysis (FEA) and the important role it can play in electronics deign. For a detailed explanation of th...
13 Sep 2019
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesdays video, Tom Hackett begins a 2-part introduction to finite element analysis (FEA) by looking at a simple model of a bridge and showing why FEA techniques are required fo...
13 Sep 2019
This demonstration of Celsius Thermal Solver shows how easy it is to perform highly-accurate electrical-thermal co-simulation. Steady-state and transient simulations are performed as well as heat transfer...
13 Sep 2019
Tom Hackett describes how different types of companies possess different combinations of 3 key assets needed for successful cloud-based electronics design. Since their assets are different, the solutions ...
08 Sep 2019
Stuart Riches from Arm, gives a short review of the challenges faced in 1999 when the first ASIC revolution began and how it led the way to addressing emerging markets especially in the mobile industry. He...
04 Sep 2019
The Virtuoso Design Platform addresses the advanced design environment challenges faced by today’s design engineers. Smart products are becoming very highly integrated with multiple components all on the s...
30 Aug 2019