- Sigrity SPEED2000 (21)
- Sigrity SystemSI (10)
- Sigrity PowerSI (9)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Signoff and Optimiziation (8)
- Sigrity Broadband SPICE (8)
- Sigrity OptimizePI (8)
- IC Package Design and Analysis (8)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (7)
- Sigrity Transistor-to-Behavioral Model Conversion (T2B) (7)
- whats-new-in-sigrity-technology (7)
- XCitePI (7)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (6)
- Sigrity PowerSI 3D EM Full-Wave Extraction Option (6)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (6)
- Sigrity PowerDC (6)
- T2B (6)
- Sigrity XtractIM (6)
- SI PI Analysis Integrated Solution (5)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (5)
- What's New in Sigrity 2016 (4)
- What's New in Sigrity 2017 (4)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (4)
- Sigrity PowerSI 3DEM Full-Wave (4)
- Sigrity System Explorer (4)
- Sigrity SystemSI (4)
- What's New in Sigrity 2015 (4)
- Sigrity T2B (3)
- Flows (3)
- SI PI Analysis integrated solution (3)
- Sigrity Speed2000 (3)
- SI PI Analysis Point Tools (3)
- Sigrity XtractIM (3)
- Sigrity PowerSI (3)
- Sigrity System Explorer (3)
- Sigrity Broadband SPICE (3)
- Product Creation (3)
- SI PI Analysis Point Tools (2)
- Sigrity OptimizePI (2)
- Power Delivery Network(PDN) (2)
- PCB Design and Analysis (2)
- package-options (2)
- pcb-analysis (2)
- 3D System Design Solutions (2)
- Multi-Board PCB System Design (1)
- 3D Design Viewer (1)
- ECAD MCAD Co-Design (1)
- Sigrity Serial Link Analysis (1)
- lpddr4-page (1)
- What's New in Allegro Technology (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI (1)
- PCB Layout (1)
21 Result(s) Found
Cadence announced its Cadence® Sigrity™ 2018 release, which includes new 3D capabilities that enable PCB design teams to accelerate design cycles while optimizing cost and performance.
19 Jul 2018
Cadence Sigrity PowerDC Technology Supports Future Facilities' New Open Neutral File Format for Thermal Interoperability
Cadence announced that Cadence® Sigrity™ PowerDC™ technology supports Future Facilities’ new open neutral file format, which solves the challenge of sharing design models between different thermal simulati...
19 Mar 2018
Sigrity Tech Tip: How DDR interfaces can be accurately analyzed pain-free (without large S-parameters)
Sigrity technologists guide you step by step on how to use the Sigrity Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) simulator to accurately predict the impact of simultaneous switching noise (SSN) in a system cont...
23 Nov 2016
Watch this 2 minute video to learn why you need OrCAD Sigrity ERC and how it can help you find electrical issues in the early stage of the design to improve design efficiency and collaboration.
13 Feb 2017
Cadence Design Systems announced availability of the Sigrity 2017 technology portfolio, which introduces several key features specifically designed to speed up PCB power and signal integrity signoff.
25 Jan 2017
Effects of Power Ground Via Distribution on the Power Ground Performance of C4 BGA Packages Conference Paper
The effects of the distribution of power and ground vias in C4/BGA type of packages are studied. Two types of via distributions are evaluated. One type is that vias are concentrated in the core area. The o...
Power and ground planes in a printed circuit board may connect to the power supply at several locations. Moreover, a number of decoupling capacitors may be connected to the power and ground planes. As one ...
Modeling of the Electrical Performance of the Power and Ground Supply for a PC Microprocessor on a Card Conference Paper
The electrical characteristics of the power and ground supply of a PC microprocessor packaged in a Ball Grid Array (BGA) package mounted on a card are studied by dynamic electromagnetic field analysis. The...
Cadence Sigrity SPEED2000 is the first and only commercially available tool for performing direct layout-based, time-domain simulations of an entire board design and package/board co-design.
By reviewing the classic (or traditional) signal integrity (SI) methodology, analyzing high-speed design flows, and examining what is employed in Cadence® Sigrity™ power and signal simulations using the SP...