Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Fast, accurate analysis of analog and mixed-signal designs
- PSpice technology at the core for fast and accurate simulations
- Seamless integration with Allegro Design Entry HDL
- TÜV SÜD “Fit for Purpose – TCL1” certified to meet ISO 26262 automotive functional safety requirements
The Cadence® Allegro® PSpice® Simulator provides complete pre- and post-layout testing for analog and mixed-signal designs with powerful simulation, debugging, design, and analysis utilities.
The Allegro PSpice Simulator includes Cadence PSpice technology at the core, providing fast and accurate simulations. This advanced analysis package includes utilities for sensitivity analysis, goal-based multi-parameter optimization, component stress and reliability analysis, and Monte Carlo analysis for yield estimation. The parametric plotter analyzes interdependence among parameters and converts simulation data into meaningful results. When combined with Allegro Design Entry HDL, the schematics drawn in Allegro PSpice Simulator can also drive PCB layout, significantly reducing design time and eliminating redrawing errors. It includes a large library of known models and behavioral modeling techniques that make refining the analog/digital interface a straightforward task.
Automotive TCL1 Certified for ISO 26262
The industry’s first PCB design and verification flow to achieve “Fit for Purpose – Tool Confidence Level 1 (TCL1)” certification enables you to meet stringent ISO 26262 automotive safety requirements. The flow includes everything from design authoring to simulation to physical realization and verification using the PSpice, Allegro, and OrCAD® product suites. The high-performance design entry, simulation, and layout editing tools provide an integrated environment for design engineers to validate the safety specifications against individual circuit specifications for design confidence. For information on the safety manuals, Tool Confidence Analysis (TCA) documents, and compliance reports from TÜV SÜD, download the Functional Safety Documentation Kits through Cadence Online Support.
- Performs AC, DC, noise, transient, and parameter sweep analyses
- Includes magnetic parts editor for transformer and inductor design
- Utilizes a large inventory of accurate internal models with temperature effects
- Describes functional blocks using editable behavioral models
- Includes library of more than 33,000 known devices and components
- Provides automatic circuit optimizer to increase performance
- Performs circuit sensitivity, component stress, and productive yield analyses
- Interfaces with MathWorks's MATLAB and Simulink tools for advanced electrical modeling
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview