Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Accelerates time to design, lowers overall cost
- Enables bit error rate (BER) prediction
- Integrates with Cadence PCB and IC package layout editors and Allegro Design Authoring
You can start using the Cadence® Allegro® Sigrity™ Serial Link Analysis Option at the earliest stages of design, before schematic netlists and physical layouts are available. For example, begin by performing feasibility studies with full die-to-die channel topologies for the serial link of interest using a transmission line editor, a via creation tool, and sample AMI models.
As the design progresses, you can replace pre-layout models with more detailed extracted models in a top-down methodology. When IBIS-AMI models are not available, use a wizard-based approach to choose equalization techniques to create representative models (requires access to C compiler) for use in Cadence tools.
For interconnect modeling, you can use the tool’s accurate field solver engines to create detailed post-layout S-parameter extraction of physical layout, and populate blocks in the schematic simulation environment. If you’d like to accelerate simulation time and enhance convergence, you can convert these S-parameters to SPICE sub-circuits.
- Easy-to-use block-level schematic simulation environment
- High-capacity channel simulation
- Hybrid solver for efficient S-parameter extraction of large interconnect structures
- 3D full-wave solver for detailed extraction of high-frequency structures
- S-parameter tuning, checking, and Broadband SPICE® model conversion
- Electrical compliance checking against multi-gigabit standard specifications
- Enables a single user access to the following Sigrity products in either point tool mode or as an integrated Allegro Sigrity solution:
Press Releases (4)
- Cadence Sigrity 2017 Delivers Fast Path to PCB Power Integrity Signoff
- Cadence Sigrity 2016 Portfolio Improves Product Creation Time with PCB Design and Analysis Methodology for Multi-Gigabit Interfaces
- Cadence and Spreadtrum Collaborate on Virtual Reference Design Kit to Reduce Customers' Design Cycle by Up to 12 Weeks
- Cadence Expands Sigrity 2015 Technology Portfolio with New Products, a Key Feature Update and Flexible Licensing Options
Conference Paper (1)
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview