Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Operational efficiency and user flexibility with highly scalable systems
- Advanced compiler, predictable runtime, and debug capabilities
- Supports a full front-to-back physical implementation flow
With true integration with IC development in a physical co-design environment, Cadence® Allegro® Package Designer has complete package implementation capabilities to help you make strategic tradeoffs earlier and with greater confidence.
Allegro Package Designer enables constraint-driven substrate interconnect design, extraction, modeling, and signal integrity analysis. The final design output provides automatic system-level handoffs for PCB design in the form of a PCB footprint and schematic symbol.
- Supports a full front-to-back physical implementation flow for IC package design
- Determines the best package and substrate options early in the IC design cycle
- Provides comprehensive design rule and electrical constraint-driven layout
- Incorporates design for manufacturing (DFM) methodologies
- Improves design flow with intrinsic support for all industry standards
- Models entire design in 3D with the optional Cadence 3D Design Viewer
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview