Streamline Flow Development and Simplify Usability Across the Cadence Digital Flow
The Cadence® Genus™ Synthesis Solution, Innovus™ Implementation System, and Tempus™ Timing Signoff Solutions have a lot of shared functionality, but in the past, the different legacy user interfaces (UIs) meant that to do the same thing you often had to do something different.
A new common user interface that the Genus solution shares with the Innovus and Tempus solutions streamlines flow development and simplifies usability across the complete Cadence digital flow. The Stylus Common UI provides a next-generation synthesis-to-signoff flow with unified database access, MMMC timing configuration and reporting, and low-power design initialization.
Join Cadence® Education Services and Principal Education Application Engineer, Neha Joshi for our free, one-hour live webinar Genus Synthesis Solution—Introduction to the Stylus Common UI.
- What is the Stylus Common UI and why did Cadence develop it?
- How does someone invoke and use the Stylus Common UI?
- What are some of the important and useful features of the Stylus Common UI?
- What are the key ways in which the Stylus Common UI is different from the Legacy UI?
To register for the “Genus Synthesis Solution: Introduction to the Stylus Common UI” webinar, use the REGISTER button and sign in with your email and Cadence password, then select “Request” to register for the session. Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing all log-in details.
- Registration closes Tuesday, June 25
- Please ensure that you have received the log-in link / details by this date
- Seating is limited for this webinar—if you register, please plan on attending
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, reach out to us.
To view our complete training offerings, visit the Education Services website.