- Legato Reliability Solution (9)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (8)
- System Design and Verification (8)
- Flows (7)
- Incisive Functional Safety Simulator (4)
- Palladium Z1 Series (4)
- Incisive vManager Solution (3)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (2)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (2)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (2)
- Digital Design and Signoff (2)
- Innovus Implementation System (2)
- Modus Test Solution (2)
- Palladium Hybrid (2)
- Palladium XP Series (2)
- JaperGold Verification Platform (2)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (2)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (2)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate LV (1)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (1)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (1)
- Circuit Simulation (1)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Advanced Aging (1)
- Legato Reliability Solution Analog Defect (1)
- Virtuoso AMS Designer (1)
- Equivalence Checker (1)
- Conformal Low Power (1)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (1)
- 테스트 (1)
- Flows (1)
- Sigrity What's New (1)
- SI PI Analysis Integrated Solution (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Package Assessment and Extraction Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity PI Base (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Power Aware SI Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity Serial Link Analysis Option (1)
- Allegro Sigrity SI Base (1)
- PCB Design and Analysis (1)
- Allegro Design Authoring (1)
- Allegro Design Entry Capture Capture CIS (1)
- Allegro Design Publisher (1)
- Allegro Design Workbench - REMOVE product renamed to Allegro EDMand added to Library categ (1)
- Allegro FPGA System Planner (1)
- Allegro Librarian - DUPLICATE-doesn't belong here (1)
- Allegro PCB Designer - REMOVE, duplicate of the correct one in PCB Layout (1)
- Allegro PCB SI (1)
- Allegro PSpice Simulator (1)
- OrCAD PSpice Designer (1)
- Allegro PCB Analog RF Option (1)
86 Result(s) Found
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
The Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Solution provides analog designers with the tools they need to manage their design’s reliability throughout the product lifecycle and accelerates simulation time of analog ...
In this white paper, we explore the methodology for performing analog fault simulation of test coverage based on defect-oriented testing. In addition, we look at how the Cadence® Legato™ Reliability Soluti...
Functional Safety Methodologies for Automotive Applications Alessandra Nardi, Software Engineering Group Director, Automotive Solutions, Cadence Antonino Armato, Principal …
Meeting Functional Safety Requirements Efficiently Via Electronic Design Tools and Techniques White Paper
This paper examines the functional safety solutions, showing how Cadence technologies and tools can help engineers efficiently and effectively create safe, reliable products.
This document describes how to approach the software tool qualification outlined in ISO 26262 when developing automotive electrical and electronic systems using Cadence tools. Cadence provides an ISO 26262...
In addition to providing the tools to design innovative new chips, Cadence offers a wealth of proven, tested intellectual property (IP) that can speed the design cycle for tomorrow’s ADAS chip designs with...
In this video, Gerard Andrews demonstrates a digital home assistant using Cadence Tensilica HiFi 4 DSP, as well as technology from NXP Semiconductors and DSP Concepts. It shows how the system is able to de...
17 Apr 2019