- System Design and Verification (56)
- Custom IC - Analog - RF Design (32)
- Digital Design and Signoff (24)
- Tempus Timing Signoff Solution (21)
- Innovus Implementation System (20)
- Quantus QRC Extraction (20)
- Protium FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (20)
- Voltus IC Power Integrity Solution (16)
- FPGA-based Prototyping (15)
- Flows SDV (14)
- Power-Aware Verification Methodology (14)
- Genus Synthesis Solution (14)
- Protium S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform (10)
- Silicon Signoff (10)
- Legato Reliability Solution (10)
- Palladium XP Series (10)
- Flows (9)
- Voltus-Fi Custom Power Integrity Solution (9)
- Palladium Z1 Series (9)
- Block Implementation (9)
- Simulation and Testbench Verification (9)
- Incisive vManager Solution (9)
- Virtuoso Analog Design Environment (8)
- Virtuoso ADE Product Suite (8)
- Acceleration and Emulation (8)
- Spectre Accelerated Parallel Simulator (8)
- Palladium Dynamic Power Analysis (8)
- Virtuoso Schematic Editor (8)
- Physical Verification System (8)
- Incisive Enterprise Simulator (7)
- Virtuoso ADE Explorer (7)
- Virtuoso ADE Verifier (7)
- Virtuoso Liberate MX (7)
- Flows (7)
- Liberate Trio Characterization Suite (7)
- Palladium Hybrid (7)
- Virtuoso Layout Suite (7)
- Virtuoso Liberate AMS (7)
- Virtuoso ADE Assembler (7)
- Virtuoso Variety (6)
- PCB Design and Analysis (6)
- Xcelium Parallel Simulator (6)
- Spectre Circuit Simulator (6)
- Circuit Simulation (6)
- Synthesis (6)
301 Result(s) Found
This whitepaper outlines a methodology for system-level security verification addressing the unique challenges based around Tortuga Logic and Cadence products. Tortuga Logic’s Sentinel language provides an...
The Cadence® Protium™ S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform is an advanced FPGA-based prototyping solution enabling early software development, throughput regressions, and high-performance system validation.
This white paper introduces functional safety concepts and reviews how FMEDA is used to identify areas to focus on, to meet the safety metrics and to derive safety requirements.
Design high-speed Automotive Ethernet communication links between advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), Infotainment, cameras, and other electronic control units (ECUs) by leveraging the Cadence Ether...
Cadence has a comprehensive automotive IP portfolio in 16nm FinFET technology. This portfolio enables a host of applications ranging from in-vehicle infotainment, in-cabin electronics, vision subsystems, ...
This white paper explores the high-level concepts and activities within the DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware specification, why they exist, and what they mean.
This white paper explores software tools as they relate to meeting the DO-254 Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware specifications, and what steps must be performed in order to use you...
This paper describes the role that Cadence can play in assisting the nation as described by Secretary of Defense James Mattis in the National Defense Strategy, in which “urgent change at significant scale”...
Design complexity and competitive pressures are driving electronics developers to seek innovative solutions to gain competitive advantage. A key area of investigation is applying the power of the cloud to ...
This paper discusses the growing use of cloud and hybrid cloud environments among semiconductor design and verification teams. The schedule and efficiency benefits seen by verification teams using cloud ar...