Receive a digital badge and promote your expertise
Cadence® Training Services now offers digital badges for our popular training courses. Digital badges indicate mastery in a certain technology or skill and give managers and potential employers a way to validate your expertise. Your digital badge can be added to your email signature or any social media platform, such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
Benefits of Becoming Cadence Certified
- Professional credibility
- Gain a solid foundation in Cadence products
- Validate expertise
- Stand apart from your peers
- Expand career opportunities
Certification Courses Currently Available
Digital badges are available for the following courses. New courses are added frequently, please check the education course web pages to verify availability for the title of your choice.
How do I register for a training course to receive a badge?
- Cadence customers and Cadence employees: Log into our Learning Management System to register into an Instructor-led or Internet Learning Series (iLS) training.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org from your university email address to find out how to register for Internet Learning Series (iLS) training. Students will need professor approval for registration.
What is a digital badge?
A digital badge is a visual indicator of accomplishment, skill, quality, or interest that can be earned in various learning environments.
What is the value of a badge?
Digital badging is becoming a way that many employers choose to hire and assign projects. It is a visual verification of your successful attendance and mastery of a technology or skill.
How or where do I use a digital badge?
It can be added to your email signature or any social media platform.
How do I get the badge?
Upon passing the assessment exam, you will receive a notification with information on how to download your badge.
How long is a digital badge good for?
Cadence Training digital badges are tied to a specific version of the product and the course.
Are digital badges provided by other companies, or are they only offered by Cadence?
Yes, many other companies are also providing digital badges for their training programs.