Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Helps you build accurate RLC IBIS or SPICE models more than 10X faster than alternate approaches
- Unique assessment capabilities quickly identify potential package performance issues
- Supports broadband multi-stage optimized models and multiple package types
To help you create accurate, RLC, IBIS or SPICE IC package electrical models up to 10 times faster than alternative approaches, Cadence® Sigrity™ XtractIM™ technology uses hybrid solvers. With these hybrid-solver-derived models you can perform system-level signal and power integrity simulations by including drivers, receivers, and other interconnects. An option to generate broadband-optimized models is included.
Sigrity XtractIM technology gives you electrical models of IC packages in IBIS or SPICE circuit netlist format. These concise parasitic models can be per pin/net RLC list, coupled matrices, or Pi/T SPICE sub-circuits.
The technology’s broadband-optimized multi-stage models mean you can verify its accuracy over a specific frequency range and fill a gap between IBIS/RLGC and full-wave S-parameters. Whether you’re a casual or frequent user, the tool is readily accessible with an easy-to-use workflow helps you set up tasks such as stackup checking, C4 bump and solder ball creation, and signal and power/ground net selection, as well as defining other extraction parameters.
- Visualizes potential package performance issues
- Extracts models of entire packages or selected nets
- First-ever package assessment visualization to rapidly pinpoint potential risks and avoid the needle-in-haystack issue
- Flexible pin-grouping options to enable the user-preferred model resolution
- Comprehensive extraction of the entire design, including embedded passive components
- Compact broadband models (2% S-parameter model size) with time domain circuit simulation compatibility
- Flexible 2D/3D visualization, plotting, and spreadsheet data management
- Optimized to read physical design data from Cadence package design tools
- Readily used with Mentor or Zuken package databases
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview