Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Fast, easy model creation from N-port passive parameters for HSPICE and SPICE simulators
- Reduces simulation issues and accelerates transient simulation runtimes
- Accepts Touchstone or Sigrity BNP files
To reduce simulation issues and accelerate your transient simulation runtimes, Cadence® Sigrity™ Broadband SPICE™ technology accurately and quickly converts N-port passive-network parameters such as scattering, impedance, or admittance (S, Z, or Y) into SPICE-equivalent circuits that can be used in time-domain simulations. You can feed it data from Touchstone files and also from the more-compact Cadence Broadband Network Parameter (BNP) format.
Sigrity Broadband SPICE technology gives you a passive compact circuit model while maintaining accuracy for efficient transient simulations in HSPICE, or other SPICE-compatible circuit simulators, including the Sigrity SPEED2000™ time-domain simulator. The resulting compact black-box models created by Broadband SPICE give you excellent convergence.
- Generates models for DC through broadband frequencies
- Extracts network models with multiple resonance points
- Models a broad range of structures including IC packages, RF components, PCBs, cables, and connectors
- Assesses real-world situations such as parallel traces traversing a split plane, spiral inductors, and return path discontinuities
- Generates a very high order, but numerically stable, model for complex network responses
- Enables analysis of PI/SI issues such as what-if optimization of power delivery system performance and simultaneous switching output simulation
- Rigorous passivity enforcement assured by automated techniques along with interactive user review and control
- Automatic determination of topology and circuit order based on network parameter curve complexity
- Flexible to support flows where the target simulator may vary and where models are provided to others
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview